SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS CZ P07 & Sig P229 **closed**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS CZ P07 & Sig P229 **closed** Login/Join 
posted
Selling 2 pistols collecting dust in my safe.

1. CZ P07 suppressor ready, urban Grey 9mm. Has sat for a year and has maybe 100 rounds through it. Comes with case, 2-15 round magazines, lock, manual and brush. $375 SPF

2. Sig P229 9mm. No rail. Triple serial numbered. Serial number puts it at 1994 manufacture date. Unknown round count but it hasn't been shot a lot. I put ~300 rounds through it myself. Cerakoted house black by previous owner. Pistol is in great shape. Comes with case(could be original?), manual, 2-10 round magazines and 2-13 round magazines including 1 zipper back. $400

No trades. Bank certified check unless you have bought from me before. I don't do PayPal. This will ship FFL to FFL and I pay shipping. Someone wants both and I'll deal. First "I'll take it",posted here, in this thread, gets it.
I can email any picture you want or text it. Email: mikekassos at gmail.com
Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: joatmonv,

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 2065 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the cz.

Email me a name and address, and I'll get a check in the mail monday.

Posts: 128 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
quote:
CZ P07 suppressor ready, urban Grey

I'll take the CZ P07.

Posts: 1605 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
Well crap, 2nd in line then..story of my life. Shouldn't have taken that phone call. Razz

Posts: 1605 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Got to be fast here. Some membees don’t even sleep and grab deals in the middle of the night...

Posts: 811 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang

Great deal on the P07 !

Congrats !

Posts: 575 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For some reason, I am not getting notifications to my email even though I opted for it.
I will check back here as often as I can.

Posts: 2065 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent for pics of 229

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of incogneato
posted Hide Post
Pictures of the P229?

Posts: 116 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by incogneato:
Pictures of the P229?

Email me and I'll gladly send some.

posted Hide Post
Pictures on the P229 please.

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT with new price on the 229.
$400 shipped.

Picture of ScubaSig
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike, can you send pics of the 229, is it DA/SA, DAK? jdom58 at gmail.com

Posts: 675 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Closed.
Funds received for P07.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: joatmonv,