SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Aimpoint PRO $310 shipped
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Aimpoint PRO $310 shipped Login/Join 
posted
Selling a gently used Aimpoint PRO. It is 100% functional and may have some small cosmetic flaws from regular use.

I purchased it used from a member on the classifieds and it has been on my Colt 6920 ever since. I have fired less than 100 rounds through the rifle with the optic mounted.

Includes optic, QRP2 mount, lens covers, and original box.

Price is shipped USPS priority mail, payment via PayPal gift.

First "I'll take it," with an email follow up gets it. I hardly check that email, so please post in the thread to let me know if you've contacted me for any reason.

Only trade I am interested in is a Trijicon MRO. I would prefer to sell the PRO outright.

---REDUCED TO $310 SHIPPED---

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Revolution37,

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 494 | Location: Idawahio | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 494 | Location: Idawahio | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump, reduced to $330 shipped.

posted Hide Post
Bump.

posted Hide Post
Bump.

posted Hide Post
BUMP--$310 SHIPPED

Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
Do you have any pics of the cosmetic flaws?

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11678 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Someone buy this! Big Grin

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6389 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
I dont need this, I dont know what I will do with it...but I will take it. That price is too good to pass up. Please send payment info to the e-mail address in my profile.

Posts: 3234 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold!