SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: LE trade in 357 Sig ammo -- Speer Gold Dot 50 rnds $18 per box -- Speer Lawman Cleanfire 50 rnds $12 per box
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: LE trade in 357 Sig ammo -- Speer Gold Dot 50 rnds $18 per box -- Speer Lawman Cleanfire 50 rnds $12 per box Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
My employer has Law Enforcement trade in .357 Sig ammunition available.

Speer Gold Dot 125 grain 50 round boxes are $18 each.

Speer Lawman Cleanfire 125 grain 50 round boxes are $12 each.

Shipping is flat rate $8.95 for one box up to 20 boxes. Discounted shipping for multiple cases. (20 boxes to a case)

Ammunition is not available on the website. Ammo can be purchased in store or via phone orders, 919-779-6141.

Thanks for reading.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GarandGuy,

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 888 | Location: On the outskirts of Raleigh | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Hello,
I just purchased 6 boxes of speer gold dot from your
Raleigh, NC store.
Salesperson was very nice.

I also told Phil in SC store about him being able to transfer some there.

I am glad some agencies are going to 9mm. That makes for cheaper .40 and .357sig for me.

Posts: 295 | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Be advised you will get a recording.
When it says store locations, prest the number for the Raleigh store.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered some.

Posts: 431 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OMCHamlin
posted Hide Post
GarandGuy, I called and the guy I spoke with sounded like a good guy as well, and I'm reporting I'm in for a dozen, 50/50 between fmj & GDs, thanks!

Posts: 839 | Location: Eastern Shore of VA | Registered: September 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
The Speer Gold Dot LE 50rd boxes is a great deal, as locally, I have been paying about $30. plus sales tax.

Also, they will ship up to 20 boxes for the flat rate of $8.95. You can't beat that.

The Speer Gold Dot LE is used as duty ammo, self defense. Great stuff.
The other Fmj is range/training ammo.

Picture of SheepdogIHSV
posted Hide Post
They have 3 pallets left.

Posts: 53 | Registered: December 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
4 Gold Dot+2 range

Posts: 247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SheepdogIHSV
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. I just bought 10 cases for a total of $2288.95 shipped.

That should be enough to last me a year.

Posts: 53 | Registered: December 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SheepdogIHSV:
Thanks for posting. I just bought 10 cases for a total of $2288.95 shipped.

That should be enough to last me a year.

Eek

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14678 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taz95dog
posted Hide Post
thanks for the heads-up.good price and nice people to work with...bill...

... now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the country...

Posts: 951 | Location: st.pete./fl.(hometown,va,bch.,va.) | Registered: January 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Called after the store was closed and Austin answered. Picked up 2k of the gold dot and 1k of the lawman. Great to deal with. Said it would ship tomorrow. Told me they had approx 40 cases left.

Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 246 | Location: East Texas | Registered: November 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OMCHamlin
posted Hide Post
Man! I feel bad that I only ponied up for 3 GDs and 3 FMJs, it IS a heck of a deal. I did spread the word to my fellow 357 Sig owning friends and generated several more orders.
In truth, it's a "secondary caliber" to me, 9mm is my primary playing around caliber, and, courtesy of Target Sports USA's cheap prices a year ago, I have three full .50 cal cans of 357 Sig now.
FedEx says my order will arrive today!

Posts: 839 | Location: Eastern Shore of VA | Registered: September 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was on the fence about this but you animals snatching it up so quickly made me grab some. Ordered 7 boxes of GD. I have a p229 with the 40 and 357 barrels so all my target ammo is cheap 40 and my SD ammo is 357.

Great deal, wish I could order more.

Posts: 2869 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Awesome deal! I picked up two cases of the Lawman target.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1551 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
My order arrived today!

Austin thanks everyone for purchasing the ammo.

Picture of OMCHamlin
posted Hide Post
My order arrived today as well, and it was perfect, thanks!

posted Hide Post
My order came today and it's completely wrong. Ordered 7 boxes of gold dots got 7 boxes of lawman and one box of gold dots.

Posts: 2869 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Order arrived yesterday. Perfect

Posts: 247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LRS2
posted Hide Post
Received mine today. Gave the FedEx driver a nice little workout.

Posts: 26 | Location: KY | Registered: April 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post