SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS P226 .357 BBL-Price Drop!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS P226 .357 BBL-Price Drop! Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted
I've got a NIB (Factory) Sig P226 .357 Sig barrel that I accidentally purchased (forgot I already had one Roll Eyes) and I'll let it go for $150.00 $125.00, with USPS Priority Mail. Discrete PP. pulicords@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pulicords,

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 9004 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
BTT with price drop!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 9004 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
Bump & following... getting closer to my budget.

Posts: 1464 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SheepdogIHSV
posted Hide Post
bump for a good price.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SheepdogIHSV,

Luke 22:36

Posts: 76 | Registered: December 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the hell... I'll take it... email me with how and where to send the $.

email for this forum is blume357@mac.com

Posts: 1656 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Sold to Blume9mm!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pulicords,