SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD WTS/ WTT Like New JM Custom Kydex AIWB P239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD WTS/ WTT Like New JM Custom Kydex AIWB P239 Login/Join 
posted
****SOLD****Right hand. Excellent condition. The 'George' model with neoprene foam wedge and 1.5" soft loop. Outstanding holster, but I don't carry the sig much so it's for sale. Used very little, paid $107 incl shipping and waited 11 weeks. Selling for $85 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tln1313,

Posts: 222 | Location: The Steel City | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those interested in AIWB carry, JM Custom Kydex is one of the best holster makers out there. The "George" model is designed with less wedge than their normal models for leaner framed users.

Posts: 1051 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post
"...for leaner framed users."

Oh well... that rules me out. LOL

+++

Posts: 1319 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, they are supposedly some of the best AIWB holsters made. I searched for a while to find a good one. I'm not exactly 'lean' anymore, but it did work well. I'm about 5'10" and a burger shy of #200.

Posts: 222 | Location: The Steel City | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
btt. Still here

posted Hide Post
Still here. Open to trades for HK 45c, Glock 17 holsters

posted Hide Post
Btt....

posted Hide Post
To the top

posted Hide Post
Bump again

Picture of IANative
posted Hide Post
tln1313, email sent to address in your profile re pics and trade.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
USN Veteran
GOA Life Member
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor- Pistol

Posts: 346 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IANative-reply sent with pics. Thank you.

Picture of IANative
posted Hide Post
I'll take it per our emails, thx.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
USN Veteran
GOA Life Member
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor- Pistol

Posts: 346 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IANative:
I'll take it per our emails, thx.

Yes sir. Done deal. I'll ship ASAP.