Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF Login/Join 
Picture of onpointgun
posted
Due to a family emergency I have to sale a few recent purchases. Nothing is sold until a post here followed up by a email. My address is in my profile.

Walther Q5 Match W/Vortex Viper Red Dot & 6 Magazines. Shipped from my FFL to your FFL $SPF this pistol only has approximately 2 boxes through it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: onpointgun,

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 1763 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of karanji
posted Hide Post
I have been away from the site for awhile, whats best way to start a transaction for the M9A1?

-Karanji

EMAIL: karanji82@yahoo.com

Posts: 165 | Location: Arlington Heights | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by karanji:
I have been away from the site for awhile, whats best way to start a transaction for the M9A1?

Send me a email my email address is in my profile.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you

Posts: 1763 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Email on the way.

Posts: 183 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:
Email on the way.

Question answered.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Walther, thank you!

Posts: 183 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
Walther SPF