SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    *SPF*WTS Hogue N-Frame Grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*SPF*WTS Hogue N-Frame Grips Login/Join 
Picture of Gambit
posted
FS
Hogue Pau Ferro grips for S&W N-Frame square butt.
Shipped CONUS for $55US.
One tiny chip as shown in pic.
Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gambit,

Posts: 587 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
BUMP

Posts: 587 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
BUMP

posted Hide Post
Question
On my model 27, the original wood grips and the Pachmayr grips I have on it now has a screw on the side that holds them onto the frame.
I don't see a hole on the sides of these. How are they fastened to the frame?

Posts: 66 | Location: mason, ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Hogue grips slide onto the frame with a very tight fit. They attach via a stirrup mounted at the bottom of the grip into which a single screw goes. That screw is virtually invisible unless you look for it at the very base of the grip. The back-strap is exposed.
Here is my Model 19 with Hogues.

posted Hide Post
Great!
I'll buy them.
I have never bought anything from the classifieds.
Can I send you a personal check? You can wait for it to clear, then send them. Otherwise please email me.

Posts: 66 | Location: mason, ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent.

quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
Great!
I'll buy them.
I have never bought anything from the classifieds.
Can I send you a personal check? You can wait for it to clear, then send them. Otherwise please email me.