SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sig Legion Triggers: factory take offs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Legion Triggers: factory take offs Login/Join 
posted
I have two factory legion triggers. One came out of a 229 and the other a 226. They both are in great shape I simply have to run a factory standard trigger due to my large hands. Don't really have a use for them.

$35 a piece plus $5 shipping

State Trooper, Firearms Instructor, Pistol Team member, Sig shooter

Posts: 51 | Location: Land of Oz | Registered: November 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbearks:
I have two factory legion triggers. One came out of a 229 and the other a 226. They both are in great shape I simply have to run a factory standard trigger due to my large hands. Don't really have a use for them.

$35 a piece plus $5 shipping

I'll take both. Sent you an email. Thanks. Cool

Posts: 20234 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sold

Posts: 51 | Location: Land of Oz | Registered: November 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbearks:
sold to12131 pending funds

posted Hide Post
Dang, That was quick!

Disappointing women since the 1970's

Posts: 1120 | Location: SC | Registered: October 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NateSC:
Dang, That was quick!

Early bird gets the worms. Big Grin

Payment is on the way.

Posts: 20234 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
triggers are sold. thank you 12131!