SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/trade? Walther P-88
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/trade? Walther P-88 Login/Join 
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted
For Sale: $700 shipped
Walter P-88, with three 15 round magazines, got this about 4 years ago here on the forum, shot it twice I think. Has a blem in the blueing on the slide, three 15 round magazines. Really nice gun, silky smooth action. Has night sights on it, but I doubt anyone will use this as a carry gun...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SevenPlusOne,

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 3489 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 3489 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Lowered the prices.

Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Last bump

Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
Last bump

I lied.

posted Hide Post
What kinda trades are you looking for, my emails in my profile if you just want to email me.

Posts: 1980 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by big_gun_man:
What kinda trades are you looking for, my emails in my profile if you just want to email me.

Sent an email, but I'll add it here too:
Pretty much anything other than Glocks or ARs, that are of similar value.

posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delayed response but I did respond tonight.

Thanks

Posts: 1980 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post