SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Closed 225 2-tone box manual 3 zig zag mags $550 Sold; 2 blue mags $90 sold
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Closed 225 2-tone box manual 3 zig zag mags $550 Sold; 2 blue mags $90 sold Login/Join 
posted
Holsters withdrawn. Please close.

Update: Leather owb rh pancake holster for Sig 225. I have not broken in this mint German leather holster made for a Sig 225; $35 cash shipped priority mail. Here is a photo link of pics I just took. It is as new and needs broken in to be able to snap the retaining strap. Personal checks are fine.

Pic holster:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ttXGN8Q2A1aWkYWM6

Update: Galco Classic shoulder holster rig and extra 1911 holster component are now withdrawn. I can use it with another Sig. The Sig 225 and the mags are all spoken for. Thanks everyone.

Update: All is sold but for a Galco shoulder holster rig w an extra holster component for a 1911. If no one wants it, I may withdraw it because it will fit a 320 M18 too which I have!

Update: 2 blue 225 mags sold to BC Holsters remain

Update: will sell 2 blue 225 mags $90 shipped; holster separately $165 shipped!

Update: Pistol and 3 mags sold to one member with second dibs to another member.

First Sig 225 Made in Germany 2-tone 9mm pistol, very hard to find 2 dot sights, great trigger and condition. Box and manual. I obtained this locally about a year ago and think it is with an excellent trigger. I think the finish on the slide was aftermarket but was done so well, you would never know it.

I have had this over a year and it is a good shooter and carry gun.

$550 shipped w 3 silver color zig-zag back German mags.

Update Pics of 3 silver finish mags at link

Critical defense ammo in one mag stays here.

I have more for sale separately if of interest: 2 Blue Zig Zag Sig 225 mags. Also, a Galco horizontal shoulder holster that I carry it in which has 2 offside mag pouches that fit my 225 mags well. I have a minty 1911 holster component so you can switch out holsters to carry a 1911 too. $255 for all the xtras shipped priority mail.

Note: your ffl must accept from a private person. For accessories, I do not mind shipping to your home separately priority mail.

Photos:

Sig 225

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tschiemer,

Posts: 2250 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
I'll take the gun for $550 shipped.

quote:
$550 shipped w 3 silver color zig-zag back German mags

Posts: 342 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it!!!

Posts: 132 | Registered: February 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in the holster(s).

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1429 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am going to follow the forum rule of selling to the first I’ll take it which appears to go to defensive above. Pistol and 3 silver color mags.

Loucfir would be next in line if defensive does not gor any reason.

The Galco rig w xtra holster for a 1911 too and 2 mags remain. I paid $100 just for the 1911 xtra holster, ordering from US Galco and got the Miami classic rig from a dealer here; the 2 blue mags are included for $255 extra.

Posts: 2250 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bc98073
posted Hide Post
I will take the 2 blued mags if willing to separate.

Posts: 67 | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tschiemer:
I am going to follow the forum rule of selling to the first I’ll take it which appears to go to defensive above. Pistol and 3 silver color mags.

Loucfir would be next in line if defensive does not gor any reason.

The Galco rig w xtra holster for a 1911 too and 2 mags remain. I paid $100 just for the 1911 xtra holster, ordering from US Galco and got the Miami classic rig from a dealer here; the 2 blue mags are included for $255 extra.

Not interested in mags. Just the holsters. Has the harness been cut?

Posts: 1429 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harness not cut but xtra hole made by my leather guy and tacked together so it does not flap. It fits a 239 well btw.

H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tschiemer:
Harness not cut but xtra hole made by my leather guy and tacked together so it does not flap. It fits a 239 well btw.

So how much? bc98073 is interested in the mags.

posted Hide Post
see update at top on pricing please

posted Hide Post
Adding German leather pancake holster made for Sig 225. Pics at top and pricing.