SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Pricing adjusted- Sig 1911’s, Spartan, POW/MIA. Tacops for sale along with used 686 7 shot Performance Center
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pricing adjusted- Sig 1911’s, Spartan, POW/MIA. Tacops for sale along with used 686 7 shot Performance Center Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted
I have the second batch of pistols I bought from a friend of mine who lost his job due to Covid. I sold all of these new to him and he never used them, they have been stored for the last few years since he bought them. These are all unfired except for whatever Sig did at the factory. I can take MC or Visa or USPS postal money order. For quickest response e-mail me at: mdmllc at sbcglobal.net

Sig 1911 Tacops in 45 ACP with 4 mags- $1000 shipped CONUS

Tacops Pics

Sig 1911 POW/MIA in 45 ACP with 2 mags - $1100 shipped CONUS

POW/MIA pics

Sig 1911 Spartan in 45 ACP with 2 mages - $1050 shipped CONUS

Spartan Pics

S&W 688 Performance Center 7 shot in .357 - $875 shipped
I took this to the range once and fired about 21 rounds through it. This is a 7 shot Performance Center revolver and it comes with 3 S&W moon clips (it can be used with or without the moon clips), moon clip loading tool (not needed when using S&W moon clips And Speer ammo), moon clip unloader, speed strips and OWB Galco holster. If you are local to me I will throw in the Speer ammo.
This revolver is very accurate and shoots very well with the Speer Gold Dot SD ammo and is like new.

Pictures located here: 686 pics

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mrvmax,

Posts: 3146 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Pricing adjusted

Posts: 3146 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is a very honest seller. I bought the Barrett from him and 100% right on the money. Very trustworthy.

Posts: 101 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post