SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Please close
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please close Login/Join 
posted
Done looking for now

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gambit123,

Posts: 879 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for a plain bead sight 870 police. Prefer used

Posts: 879 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
http://summitgunbroker.com/-870-police-mag-.html

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1486 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PhoenixTX
posted Hide Post
Yep, came to post a link to Summit as well. Email Mark and ask him if he has any... his website isn't always up to date. I got my 870PM from him at a great price.

-------------------------------------
Some old German classic Sigs and some new polymer Sigs...

Posts: 195 | Location: OKC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellows but he is out and has been for sometime.

posted Hide Post
CDNN just posted some new police 870's.

Posts: 217 | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I have a used 870P magnum SBS sitting on a F3, if you're interested. It has a birdshead grip on it.

Posts: 1615 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post