SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Hogue EX-02 Flipper 3.75" - Unused, $140
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Hogue EX-02 Flipper 3.75" - Unused, $140 Login/Join 
posted
First unqualified post on this thread “I will take it/the _______” post receives the item. I accept all methods of payment including personal checks, Paypal-Friends & Family, Credit Cards with Square Payment Request(+3.5%). Contact is best made by e-mail. Earliest posting time, not e-mail time is the consideration. If you don’t like the price, make an offer.

Hogue EX-02 Flipper 3.75" - Unused, $140 - Mailed Priority

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Anush,

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 3769 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
I will take the P320FS complete upper.

Posts: 1613 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the purchaser of this knife (unknown at this time) doesn't want the zipper case, please let me know.

Posts: 8508 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 3769 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post