SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Unwanted/broken jewelry, diamonds and watches.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Unwanted/broken jewelry, diamonds and watches. Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
I've had a few members email and asked if I was still purchasing unwanted/broken jewelry, diamonds and watches. I still am! The process is easy, just send me an email: david@mimisjewelryinc.com to show me what you have and if I think I can help I'll email you a shipping label.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5626 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
David - Email Inbound Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2020....KAG!

Posts: 3585 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Bump and thank you all for your continued business!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5626 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for sending their unwanted jewelry/watches etc! Have forgotten to bump this thread, but we are still buying!

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
We are still open to help you cash out on unwanted jewelry, watches and diamonds. As always free shipping label and very competitive payouts.

God, Family, Country.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Just curious, I have a bunch of gold and silver coins I've almost forgotten about. Are they normally worth more as coins or as net weight? Would you be able to purchase these or should I find a reputable numismatist? Thx

I have some gold jewelry as well I'd add to the mix.

Posts: 310 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can tell you that David gave me the best deal I could ask for on some Silver Eagles. Truly an honest and fair guy!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 2585 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted Hide Post
After more than 10 years of history, I just sent in A request.... no questions asked.

Trust is important here... and Dave delivers.

Posts: 1939 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:
Are they normally worth more as coins or as net weight?

Depends on the type of coin, mintage and condition.

I'd do a quick check on the internet looking for key dates for each type.

A lot will be worth the most as bullion= weight X Spot Price of gold or silver.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 12011 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:
Just curious, I have a bunch of gold and silver coins I've almost forgotten about. Are they normally worth more as coins or as net weight? Would you be able to purchase these or should I find a reputable numismatist? Thx

I have some gold jewelry as well I'd add to the mix.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been dealing with the craziness. I am still buying. send me pictures to david@mimisjewelryinc.com or text my shop cell at 714-861-8050.

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
I can tell you that David gave me the best deal I could ask for on some Silver Eagles. Truly an honest and fair guy!!!

Thank you sir!~

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtnPlinker:
After more than 10 years of history, I just sent in A request.... no questions asked.

Trust is important here... and Dave delivers.

Thank you!!!

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for reaching out!

God, Family, Country.

posted Hide Post
David - Watch was picked up today, 2 Day.

Posts: 3191 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post