SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Unwanted/broken jewelry, diamonds and watches.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Unwanted/broken jewelry, diamonds and watches. Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5504 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is it possible for you to provide a good guess in regards to the value of some 14k jewelry? I could text or email pictures of the jewelry. I have some chains I no longer wear but would like to get an idea of what it is worth before shipping it out. Thanks

Posts: 1054 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for reaching out.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5504 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calugo:
is it possible for you to provide a good guess in regards to the value of some 14k jewelry? I could text or email pictures of the jewelry. I have some chains I no longer wear but would like to get an idea of what it is worth before shipping it out. Thanks

Sure, email me: david@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

posted Hide Post
email sent - looking to sell off a few items.

Posts: 236 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email. Thanks!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5436 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I highly recommend David for both selling and buying jewelry. Even though he is out of state I've had some great dealings with him on fairly expensive items, and his service has always been great.

Posts: 115 | Location: PNW Washington State | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
agreed 45,
Dave is as honest as the day is long.Like a pevious poster wrote
He trusts dave more than his hometorn jewelry dealer
And he has never met dave.

Posts: 1793 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you gents, I'm grateful for my SF family!

God, Family, Country.

Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
E-mail inbound Dave.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2247 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I contacted Dave about some jewelry I had. He walked me through the process, very simple. He is great to deal with, as anyone who has will tell you.

Thanks, Dave!

____________________________________________________________________________________
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 1783 | Location: Central Va. | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Just finished up a great deal with Dave. His reputation precedes him here and it was nice to be able to deal with him. Thanks Dave!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5436 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the continued business and friendship!

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for your inquiries and business!

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the continued email and support everyone!

God, Family, Country.

Picture of GASIGnut
posted Hide Post
Email sent regarding a Tag chrono diver it’s time to part with.
Thanks Dave!

Carry On

Posts: 317 | Location: Rome, GA | Registered: September 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you David for yet another smooth transaction. As always, your prompt professionalism and courteous approach is much appreciated. Fellow members: Deal with confidence!
XAVMECH

Posts: 124 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: July 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 1034 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post