SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Unwanted/broken jewelry, diamonds and watches.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Unwanted/broken jewelry, diamonds and watches. Login/Join 
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Hands down best transaction I’ve had selling jewelry. First time I’ve ever placed this much trust in an online transaction but dave made it easy just deposited my funds today. I trust dave and so should you!!!

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4865 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you Maui! I appreciate your trust and friendship.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5439 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Dave, it's off subject but do you repair pocket watches ?

Posts: 289 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Sure do! Email me at David@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5439 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 289 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
Thanks

Thank you! Did you send me an email?

God, Family, Country.

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
bump

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4865 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of corey4
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 163 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Recently sold a ring to David. The process was smooth, fast and painless. I highly recommend David and won’t be going anywhere else for any future jewelry needs.

Posts: 539 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another very satisfied customer of David. He gave great advice which allowed me to make an informed, no pressure decision. Thank you David!

Posts: 3 | Location: Bellevue, WA | Registered: July 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone! I’m happy to have been able to help.

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the inquiries. Emails have been replied to.

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys/gals for your trust and business!

God, Family, Country.

Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Dave, I sent you an email.

Posts: 4120 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone that has reached out.

God, Family, Country.