SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Unwanted/broken jewelry, diamonds and watches.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Unwanted/broken jewelry, diamonds and watches. Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
As a member of Sig Forum for over a decade I've been able to purchase unwanted/broken jewelry, diamonds and watches from probably hundreds of members. I have members email me almost everyday asking if I purchase jewelry. I thought I'd make this post so other members will know.

The process is easy:
- email me if you have any questions about jewelry/watches you want to sell.
- I send you an insured FedEx shipping label
- Once I get the box I'll send you a bid. If you accept a check gets dispatched the same day, wire transfer. If you don't want to sell I will ship back via next day.
- Gold: minimum 85% of the day's spot value
- Silver: minimum 80% of the day's spot value
- Diamonds and watches: case by case.

My email is David@mimisjewelryinc.com if you have any questions. Office: 714-964-7851.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5439 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I have done this. Deal with confidence.

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9377 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
^^^ me too. David is awesome.

Posts: 12056 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave is great to deal with.

He helped me get a Ball bracelet for a Ball timepiece I didn't purchase from him for a 10th anniversary gift.

As the saying goes Happy Wife - Happy Life, THANKS again Dave.

Posts: 330 | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another thumbs up as David is great to deal with.

Posts: 1605 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5439 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 4327 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David, I sent you an email yesterday regarding sending you some watches. Hope you received it.

Posts: 1500 | Location: Fountain Inn SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigsuby:
David, I sent you an email yesterday regarding sending you some watches. Hope you received it.

Thanks Sigsuby! I got it and just replied today. My little girl's birthday weekend, was behind on emails.

God, Family, Country.

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 3718 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Tag for future

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4865 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Email sent with a question.

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1108 | Location: Springfield,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for reaching out. Emailed all replied.

God, Family, Country.

posted Hide Post
I sold some scrap jewelry to Dave and it was awesome smooth and painless. He treated me like royalty even though it was a minor exchange.

It's funny I have more trust in a "Stranger" my personal jeweler on the internet than most people I know in person= Thanks Mitch

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 11285 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mitch!

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the email guys. We sent out a ton of checks out last week and a couple of wires. I appreciate you all!

God, Family, Country.

ichi-go ichi-e
Picture of Underworld2086
posted Hide Post
Have done this in the pass. David is awesome to do business with.

Posts: 661 | Location: Kailua, HI | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thanks Connor!

God, Family, Country.

Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Dave,
package is on the way thanks!

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4865 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you Maui!

God, Family, Country.