SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT for P320 9mm 17 round mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT for P320 9mm 17 round mags Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
I have several used Sig mags to trade to include several 228 preban and LE marked mags (all German) P220 (8 round followers, mostly German, a few Mecgar 7 rounders), and 4 229 .40/.357 mags, all German).

I am willing to trade any of the above, 2 of mine for every 1 of your functional 17 round factory Sig mags, shipping at each others expense. Pics upon request, email in my profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gearhounds,

"You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget”.
The man

Posts: 10158 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are your preban 228 magazines zipperback?

Posts: 49 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Bump to the top

"You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget”.
The man

Posts: 10158 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Bump

The man

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Belated bump

The man