SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT/WTS: Apple IPad Mini Model MD528LL/A *SPF to RNshooter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT/WTS: Apple IPad Mini Model MD528LL/A *SPF to RNshooter Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
I have a well cared for IPad Mini black used but always has a Otter Box Defender black. Comes with cable, AC USB power Plug in, and I may have the box. I'll have to reset but this one has been great. Need a RMR type red dot for my Buckmark. Will take one in trade if anyone has one to trade. Otherwise I'd take $150 $125 plus insured shipping conus. I'll try to get some pictures up tonight. The iPad looks great underneath the case.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Posts: 4421 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested, I'd just like to know what generation is and the capacity?
Thanks

Posts: 33 | Location: Delaware | Registered: September 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
MD528LL/A

16 GB and 1st gen I'm thinking but admittedly I had to cheat and check by model number. I bought this new. Hope that helps.

Posts: 4421 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
FYI, this model was manufactured starting October 2012, discontinued June 2015. More information is available here.

If you want this particular model, Amazon has it for quite a bit more, so 10X-Shooter is offering a good deal.

Error 404: Page Not Found

Posts: 15063 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks V-Tail.

On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
Thanks V-Tail.
You bet. It's easier to make a buy / no-buy decision if you know exactly what you're looking at.

Mrs. V-Tail and I each have an iPad already, or I'd be jumping right on this.

Error 404: Page Not Found

Posts: 15063 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Btt

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Back up, lowered price

posted Hide Post
I'll take it, for my 4 year old Smile

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

"It is better to be considered a house cat and sit on the lap of pretty girls than to be feared as a tiger and hunted by men."- T. Takamatsu

Posts: 2207 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post