SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: S&W Model 66/686, 3" bbl, .357 Mag revolver
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: S&W Model 66/686, 3" bbl, .357 Mag revolver Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase a S&W .357 Mag revolver with a 3" barrel and round butt. I'd prefer a model 66, but a 686 is an option too. If the revolver has an internal lock that's fine, but I prefer without. Shrouded, full length ejector rod is required. This will be a shooter and potential carry gun so it certainly does't need to be pristine, just very reliable and in good working shape. Factory stock is preferred but if some minor customizations have been made then just clearly describe them. If you have something I may be interested in, you can contact me at the email address in my profile. Thanks!

Chris

Posts: 1786 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taz95dog
posted Hide Post
i'll check tomorrow ,I think it's 2 3/4 it's 66 no dash ...bill...(taz95dog)

... now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the country...

Posts: 951 | Location: st.pete./fl.(hometown,va,bch.,va.) | Registered: January 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taz95dog
posted Hide Post
it's 2 3/4

... now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the country...

Posts: 951 | Location: st.pete./fl.(hometown,va,bch.,va.) | Registered: January 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
If You're not a member over on the S&W Forum, I'd join and do a WTB on the "for sale" side.

I have a pair of 3" 66-2's and they will probably go to the grave with me. One LNIB the other a shooter. They are about the perfect carry gun for .357's in my opinion.

Good luck in your search.

Posts: 6338 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I have a 2.5", 3", and 4". Shoot me an offer.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
PGT, are u interested in a SW model 19 ,4" blued + cash for the 3 inch ?

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2616 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GOLDOT-I may be interested in your 19. Please contact me at 218-391-8518 Thank you.
Darrel

Posts: 6 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: March 08, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
will do
it will be a 903 number

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2616 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
I have a 2.5", 3", and 4". Shoot me an offer.

Hey PGT- Please let me know exactly what you have here and let's talk. Thank you.
Darrel Wick, 218-391-8518, darreljwick@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: March 08, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 15 | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Theres a 3" 66-2 for sale now on the S&W site.

Posts: 6338 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I have a 327 Night Guard. It's an 8-shot 2.5" barrel and lightweight frame. It's an N frame though. Email if interested.

Posts: 5708 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post