SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Ruger 1911 SS Commander for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger 1911 SS Commander for sale Login/Join 
easy money
posted
Hello,

Wife’s medical bills are forcing the sale of my new, unfired SR 1911, stainless steel, commander length pistol.

Asking $700. Might haggle a bit - these are $800 and up everywhere I looked online for a realistic price. I won the gun so I needed help pricing it. I’ll ship it from my FFL to your FFL. Comes with all the stuff found in the box.

https://ibb.co/kycuh7

Thank you!

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 437 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Bump!

Thank you,

Jim

Posts: 437 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
is that a 5 " barrel? are you in Illinois?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 46486 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Hello Bendable!

The barrel is 4.25” and I am in Wyoming.

Jim

Picture of sig-bandit
posted Hide Post
I would offer $650 shipped, can get payment and FFL info out next week. Thanks.

"I didn't drink the Kool-Aid"

Posts: 577 | Location: Columbus Indiana | Registered: August 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
SigBandit,

I’ll sell for $650. My email is in my profile.

Thank you,

Jim

easy money
posted Hide Post
Item is SOLD! Thank you Sig Bandit!

Jim