SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Mont Blanc pens
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Mont Blanc pens Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have one they would like to part with please send me an email.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1946 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1425 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Item sent via USPS. Thank you sir.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1425 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for more.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1946 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I have a sterling Silver 190s if you're interested.
EMail in Profile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

Posts: 6349 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 514 | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for more

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

posted Hide Post
Bump for more

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

posted Hide Post
Hello! I have a Burgundy Mont Blanc which I obtained in 1994 what do you need from me? Pictures, Serial Number?

Frederick #1 IWLA Member
Maryland Certified Qualified Handgun Instructor
MSI Executive Member
NRA Life Member
C&R 03
MD Designated Collector
SAF Member
NAGR Member
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Range Officer

Posts: 10 | Location: Maryland | Registered: May 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Everyone should post some pics. I think these pens are neat as well. Would love to see some older ones too.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 9218 | Location: Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigNutP225
posted Hide Post
I have a classic black gold plated rollerball in need of repair. The body of the pen cracked. Monte Blanc will not send me a replacement (it simply screws off and back on) it rather requires that you send it in for repair. The last time I checked it was $90

If you are still interested, email me via my profile email address and I will send you some pics and we can discuss a price.

P228 West German

Posts: 728 | Registered: February 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Any interest in a 149 Diplomat?

Posts: 2044 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post