SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: Citizen Eco Drive Titanium ProMaster Dive Watch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Citizen Eco Drive Titanium ProMaster Dive Watch Login/Join 
posted
Purchased here on the Forum from member David Truong. This is a limited edition (2500) Titanium iteration of their ProMaster dive watch. Very light weight. (43mm diameter). Complete with box, case, and paperwork (I will have to look for them though). I removed a link which I will include - my wrist is about 7 1/2 inches and it fits now. crystal looks perfect, I have worn it a couple of dozen times but never abused/harsh environments - keeps great time and I just picked it up to change for daylight savings - Email for pictures of the full kit. MOD: BN0141-53E ($695 MSRP). $275 shipped to continental US #549/2500 if it matters -- cheers

http://wristwatchreview.com/20...want-a-perfect-soul/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hayseed,

Posts: 93 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 15 | Location: Seattle  | Registered: September 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Email sent for pics.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2882 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RexHavoc
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it. Email on the way

Posts: 334 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: February 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
RexHavoc, please email me your address: david@mimisjewelryinc.com, I'm sure the watch is in great condition but I'll send some cleaner to get it perfect. This is a great watch at a great price by the way!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5589 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks daveT, it was a great watch with zero issues, just never wore it enough --its all good

Posts: 93 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jazz Hands Ninja
posted Hide Post
Great buy, you are going to love it! I LOVE mine. Bough it same time the OP did. Cheers

NRA Certified instructor:
Basic Rifle
Basic Pistol
Basic Shotgun
Home Firearm Safety
Personal Protection In The Home
Certified NRA Range Safety officer

Upper Hand Defense LLC
upperhanddefense.com
facebook.com/Upperhanddefense

Posts: 3079 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amhaynie:
Great buy, you are going to love it! I LOVE mine. Bough it same time the OP did. Cheers

Same!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 10180 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
I've got #333 that I got from Dave from this buy.
Great watch, you'll enjoy it.

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3706 | Location: Fayette County, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love mine #468! Thanks David

Posts: 220 | Registered: April 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My #456 has been great.

Posts: 143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
#842 here! Wearing it now.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 10180 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I've got #298, one of my favorite watches. Although it's good sized, it's super easy to wear being all titanium, very lightweight.

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Posts: 1004 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old fat Motorcop
posted Hide Post
I have 839, great watch

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 573 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I have one too from Dave. Fantastic watch!!! I've actually been asked more than once if it is a Rolex.

Posts: 10783 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post