New
Find
Notify
Tools

sold Login/Join 
posted
see later post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Phelen_Kell,

Posts: 1097 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:
Old thread was getting clogged so here we go:

USPS MO/Check/D-PP

These are in 50 round boxes. All are Winchester, new in box (boxes might be a bit beat up)
9mm 124gr. +P T-Series JHP
I have 4 boxes total
$24/box

All ammo will be shipped via UPS Ground. Three box minimum. Shipping will be....$15 for 4 boxes and up.

I'll take all 4 boxes. That will come out to $111 total, if my math is correct. Will PP F/F, if that's ok with you. Thanks.

Posts: 15384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, all the 9mm is yours. Just make it $100 even.

You are the most generous person I have seen on here. I know $11 isn't much but I just want you to know people here appreciate you.

my PP is my forum email. Just send your address and I will get it out tomorrow.

Posts: 1097 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:
Ok, all the 9mm is yours. Just make it $100 even.

You are the most generous person I have seen on here. I know $11 isn't much but I just want you to know people here appreciate you.

my PP is my forum email. Just send your address and I will get it out tomorrow.

Wow, thanks! Cool

Posts: 15384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'll take all six boxes of the 357SIG 125gr. FMJ.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"Whenever somebody uses 'liberal,' when what they really mean is 'leftist,' they immediately lose my attention." -- Me

Posts: 13660 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bow Commander
posted Hide Post
I like what I just saw. Good on you, Phelen!
And 12131 I also appreciate your forum contributions!

Bump!

Posts: 405 | Location: Springfield Oregon | Registered: September 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I would like all six boxes of the 357 Ranger T ammo. I'll take it.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2742 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'LL take the Trigger

Posts: 95 | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The WWB 357 Sig FMJ range ammo arrived today. Thanks for the quick ship and the great deal, PK!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"Whenever somebody uses 'liberal,' when what they really mean is 'leftist,' they immediately lose my attention." -- Me

Posts: 13660 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
The WWB 357 Sig FMJ range ammo arrived today. Thanks for the quick ship and the great deal, PK!

Holy cow! That was quick. You guys must be neighbors. Oh, that's right, you guys are neighbors. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
restocked some 357sig.

posted Hide Post
I'll take the .357 ammo! Email following.

Posts: 48 | Registered: November 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
Not sure what is left please advise

Posts: 210 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry. All are 50 rounds per box.
Shipping is $10 for three boxes or $15 for four or more boxes.
3 box minimum (shipping kills)

357sig 125gr FMJ $17/box -qty5 - WHITE BOX
357sig 125gr JHP $27/box -qty3 - RANGER
45acp 230gr+p JHP $27/box -qty2 - RANGER
9mm 124gr+p JHP $24/box -qty3 - RANGER
380acp 95gr JHP $29/box -qty4 - RANGER

Picture of dmilbauer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hide Post
Sorry. All are 50 rounds per box.

questions - are remaining boxes winchester white or ranger? and price on flash hider?

Posts: 85 | Location: North Texas | Registered: December 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
leaving town. Merry Christmas everyone! See you next year!

posted Hide Post
I would like the 3 .45 Ranger boxes and all 6 white box 357 boxes....email on the way.

Thanks
Mike

Posts: 210 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
Phil,

As a returning customer Smile
I will take the "357sig 125gr JHP $27/box -qty4 - RANGER" If you still have them

email inbound 12/20 Payment sent

What a great guy to deal with

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,

Posts: 177 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
126911 and sj4550 orders shipped.