SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SERT, CCW / Flyers Belt, Free Shipping for SIG Forum members
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SERT, CCW / Flyers Belt, Free Shipping for SIG Forum members Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
I am unable to apply code for free shipping. Once I enter code, it accepts it but then does not let me get past shipping method even though I select Priority mail two day.

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1128 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
I ordered a belt. Looks like a good belt.

I never saw the box to enter the code for free shipping in checkout though so I got stuck paying for shipping.

John, you are in good hands brother, your shipping was refunded.

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

Posts: 17 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: January 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whododat:
I am unable to apply code for free shipping. Once I enter code, it accepts it but then does not let me get past shipping method even though I select Priority mail two day.

Let me check this out and I will revert. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

Posts: 17 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: January 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:
The Proshooter has proven to be a tank. Holds more than I’d like to actually carry most of the time and has really held up. When you guys were closing down the line I grabbed an Ashburn bag just in case but at this rate one of the kids will most likely be using it while the original keeps on trucking. Additionally the few range rugs and mags sleeves have also held up great.

My SERT rifle bags have seen more abuse than the pistol bags and the protection they provide along with convenience is well worth the cost.

Yeah the Pro Shooter was there from the day we started until the last day. I’m still running one of the original samples before the line was launched. I still get quite a number of folks asking about it. Here’s a piece of trivia for you........the Pro Shooter was adapted from an original design from Al Mar, the founder of Al Mar Knives, back in the 80s. He was a helluva product designer and eventually became the head designer for Gerber before starting his own. His original bag was ahead of its time and I had the honor of owning one for a short time. In 2001, a friend who retired from the 82nd brought one to the range and it was love at first sight all over again.

The Ashburn was essentially a bag I wanted for myself. By then I was down to only shooting local IDPA so I had no need for a large one like the Tournament or MOD, that was targeted towards IPSC, etc. And I worked everything I had from the SERT cases into it, so with that pedigree and like you said, it’s gonna last awhile!

Thanks for sharing Ceptor, I always enjoy reading stuff like this.

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HELM:
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
I ordered a belt. Looks like a good belt.

I never saw the box to enter the code for free shipping in checkout though so I got stuck paying for shipping.

John, you are in good hands brother, your shipping was refunded.

Thank you.

John

'Technically, It Is Not Illegal To Be Illegal In Massachusetts' ...MA Att. Gen. Martha Coakley

Posts: 1760 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
@henryaz - Wow, yet another! What do you have? A Pro Shooter too? This is making me think.......

You know, I'm not actually sure of the model. I've had it 10 or so years. Probably the "Pro" but I cannot confirm on what I know. What I do know it is it carries my shooting gear and tools with ease. There are even a couple of inserts I've never used. Great bag!

Posts: 7269 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
@FishOn - got your order, thanks man. Saw your Q, will revert shortly.

@msfzoe - as FishOn noted, PayPal is an option at checkout payment.

@whododat - 36" pants + IWB, get a Large.

@arfmel - XL is best for you sir. VA tax - we have to charge a VA sales tax if you are buying from within VA. We're registered in Woodbridge, VA. I hope that is what you're asking about!

@henryaz - Wow, yet another! What do you have? A Pro Shooter too? This is making me think.......

I just ordered a 42" TCC Gen 5 rifle case. Looks really nice. Thanks.

Posts: 1589 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
I think I figured it out and ordered a belt. Looking forward to receiving it.

Thank you Sir.

Posts: 1128 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Fast, free shipping. I ordered a belt on Friday and it came in today's mail. Thanks, Helm. The belt appears to be very well made and nice and stiff.

John

'Technically, It Is Not Illegal To Be Illegal In Massachusetts' ...MA Att. Gen. Martha Coakley

Posts: 1760 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1967Goat
posted Hide Post
I'm a sucker for a quality belt. Ordered 1 in black.

-keith

Posts: 3924 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the orders guys, we’re shipping your orders as they come in.

@John - glad you like your new belt! I hope you get lots of lots of use out of it.

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
With Parabellum's permission........

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Some of you my might remember me from back when I was the 'I-SHOT guy' on this forum. I still see some old friends here talking about the brand every now and then Smile

Anyway quick update - I've moved on to expand mostly on LE & Mil offerings with another brand that was expanded shortly before we stopped producing the range bags; a brand called SERT. And SERT has further expanded to produce other brands including Sneaky Bags and Alpha One Niner.

Been in touch with Parabellum and asked if I could start offering some products on the forum again so this new belt we've just put out is the first of a few to come!

http://www.sert.us/store/ccw-flyer-gun-belt

I've been clocking in excess of 150K flight miles each year and I was tired of having to remove my belt at airport security. Needing one with a non-metal buckle that is still good & stiff for CCW, I made a sample and tested it for a year. The final outcome is our CCW / Flyers belt that is now available in S to 4XL, all at one great price of $29!

Free first class mail shipping on this for all forum members, use code 'SIG-CCW'. Select View Cart and enter this code.

Please feel free to ping me anytime with Qs. It has been a while and it's good to be back. Thanks again Parabellum and my best to all for the Season!

This belt is 100% perfect. Nice and thick and great buckle and fastening system. I got a grey one and am going to buy a second one in khaki.

Posts: 1589 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
This belt is 100% perfect. Nice and thick and great buckle and fastening system. I got a grey one and am going to buy a second one in khaki.

Thanks Fish, I'm glad to hear that. I am a fussy SOB when it comes to anything I put on and if that belt doesn't cut it for me, I would have taken it off the product line. And if it doesn't work for me there's no way I would not have push it on to my fellow forum members here. You guys deserve nothing but the best Wink

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
I have to say, this is one of the best deals I ever made. This belt will hold up my P229 and P220 with no issues. I will probably order another one in a different color.

Fantastic deal and product!!!

Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whododat:
I have to say, this is one of the best deals I ever made. This belt will hold up my P229 and P220 with no issues. I will probably order another one in a different color.

Fantastic deal and product!!!

Appreciate the kind words sir. I hope you gets lots and lots of use out of your new CCW belt! And please help pass the good word out, thanks!

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

posted Hide Post
received my order yesterday , seem like really nice belts but I think the sizing is off , on page 1 you told arfmel that if he worn size 42 and belt marked 46 to go with your XL, since I'm the same size that is what I ordered , barely can get the end of the belt back to the velcro, going to return for the next size larger

Posts: 6 | Location: Wi | Registered: September 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Before I order, just wanting to double check. I usually wear a 34" pant and usually carry IWB-what size would work best? And planning on one for my son who flies frequently-he is a 38'waist. Thanks.

Posts: 33 | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
Hey guys,

My apologies for any issues on this. If your size is too small just email us direct and I will get it swapped for you. In the meantime I am going to get some quick photos done so that I share some examples for fit based on size and type of holster.

Hang tight and I will revert.

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kartracer:
Before I order, just wanting to double check. I usually wear a 34" pant and usually carry IWB-what size would work best? And planning on one for my son who flies frequently-he is a 38'waist. Thanks.

I also wear a size 33-34" pants and carry IWB. Got the Med and only had about 2" of velcro left. So the Med will "fit" but personally I like the extra room so Helm is sending the Large as a replacement at no charge. He's also sending a return label for the Med. Now that's service!
On a side note, the Med that I got seems really nicely stitched, sturdy and well made. Hope that helps.

Posts: 619 | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
Just took 2 quick pixs of myself wearing an IWB and OWB (pancake). I have a 36" waist in size 36" pants and you can see where the tip of the belt ends.

@kartracer - based on what I am finding out, I would recommend you consider the Large if you carry IWB and an XL for your son.

Hope this helps, thanks!

IWB

OWB

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT