SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SERT, CCW / Flyers Belt, Free Shipping for SIG Forum members
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SERT, CCW / Flyers Belt, Free Shipping for SIG Forum members Login/Join 
Picture of HELM
posted
With Parabellum's permission........

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Some of you my might remember me from back when I was the 'I-SHOT guy' on this forum. I still see some old friends here talking about the brand every now and then Smile

Anyway quick update - I've moved on to expand mostly on LE & Mil offerings with another brand that was expanded shortly before we stopped producing the range bags; a brand called SERT. And SERT has further expanded to produce other brands including Sneaky Bags and Alpha One Niner.

Been in touch with Parabellum and asked if I could start offering some products on the forum again so this new belt we've just put out is the first of a few to come!

http://www.sert.us/store/ccw-flyer-gun-belt

I've been clocking in excess of 150K flight miles each year and I was tired of having to remove my belt at airport security. Needing one with a non-metal buckle that is still good & stiff for CCW, I made a sample and tested it for a year. The final outcome is our CCW / Flyers belt that is now available in S to 4XL, all at one great price of $29!

Free first class mail shipping on this for all forum members, use code 'SIG-CCW'. Select View Cart and enter this code.

Please feel free to ping me anytime with Qs. It has been a while and it's good to be back. Thanks again Parabellum and my best to all for the Season!

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

Posts: 19 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: January 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love my SERT rifle cases

Posts: 6640 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
Love my SERT rifle cases

Oh man, that is always sweet to hear! Thanks!

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

Posts: 19 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: January 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
Love my SERT rifle cases

Same here, can’t imagine a better “soft” case. Will be after a 42” or 46” shortly.

Glad to see you back around. I-SHOT products were hard to beat as well. My original Proshooter is still going strong.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 1950 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:
Love myGlad to see you back around. I-SHOT products were hard to beat as well. My original Pro Shooter is still going strong.

Wow you’re still rocking a Pro Shooter? That’s quite some time brother. I’m glad to hear that!

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

posted Hide Post
I still have one of my I-Shot bags, as does a friend I gave one to, and my Stepdad.

They are good gear!

-shooter

Posts: 327 | Location: VA | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
That belt looks just like what I need. Is there a Paypal option for checkout? Thanks.

Posts: 1591 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I too am still rocking my Pro Shooter bag and Sert rifle case. Glad to see you back.

Posts: 1551 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooter220:
I still have one of my I-Shot bags, as does a friend I gave one to, and my Stepdad.
They are good gear!

-shooter

quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
I too am still rocking my Pro Shooter bag and Sert rifle case. Glad to see you back.

It's times like this I wished we kept the range bag line going! Glad you guys are getting great use out of your bags! I'm glad to be back dking271! Thanks for sharing!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HELM,

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
That belt looks just like what I need. Is there a Paypal option for checkout? Thanks.

Absolutely!

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Yes, Pay Pal Please

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20907 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HELM:
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:

Absolutely!

Bought a belt. Thanks!

Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Another potential customer in search of PayPal checkout.

Posts: 1732 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
There is Paypal checkout. You still have to input your name and address first, but you can pay via Paypal and not input a credit card. I just bought a belt that way.

Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
I usually wear size 36 waist size pants and I carry IWB exclusively. What size belt should I get? I am thinking large but wanted to make sure first.

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1131 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Yes-are the sizes stated belt sizes or waist sizes? I wear 42 waist jeans and have a belt that is marked 46. Which of those two numbers is correct for your belts? Thanks!

And what is VA tax?

Be the reason someone smiles today. Or the reason they drink. Whatever works.

Posts: 21141 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

My I-SHOT range bag is still going strong.

Posts: 7274 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HELM
posted Hide Post
@FishOn - got your order, thanks man. Saw your Q, will revert shortly.

@msfzoe - as FishOn noted, PayPal is an option at checkout payment.

@whododat - 36" pants + IWB, get a Large.

@arfmel - XL is best for you sir. VA tax - we have to charge a VA sales tax if you are buying from within VA. We're registered in Woodbridge, VA. I hope that is what you're asking about!

@henryaz - Wow, yet another! What do you have? A Pro Shooter too? This is making me think.......

Helmie Ashiblie
SERT

Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
The Proshooter has proven to be a tank. Holds more than I’d like to actually carry most of the time and has really held up. When you guys were closing down the line I grabbed an Ashburn bag just in case but at this rate one of the kids will most likely be using it while the original keeps on trucking. Additionally the few range rugs and mags sleeves have also held up great.

My SERT rifle bags have seen more abuse than the pistol bags and the protection they provide along with convenience is well worth the cost.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 1950 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I ordered a belt. Looks like a good belt.

I never saw the box to enter the code for free shipping in checkout though so I got stuck paying for shipping.

John

'Technically, It Is Not Illegal To Be Illegal In Massachusetts' ...MA Att. Gen. Martha Coakley

Posts: 1765 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post