SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Apex Tactical Trigger for SIG P320-Flat Faced Action enhancement Trigger, $40 Shipped
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apex Tactical Trigger for SIG P320-Flat Faced Action enhancement Trigger, $40 Shipped Login/Join 
posted
For sale,

Apex replacement trigger for SIG P320 handguns. Drop in replacement, no gunsmithing required. Will convert the trigger from the factory curved to a flat faced front. I purchased this directly from Apex for $47.00 at their NRA booth in 2018, installed it, shot the gun about 30 times and was removed so I am calling it 99%. I just did not like the feel over the factory but Apex parts are very popular replacements. The trigger is an easy replacement. There are no marks or wear on the trigger.

Details from the Apex Web site here: Apex Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for Sig P320

$40 to your door. I'm new to this forum so if you are apprehensive dealing with me I understand, I will ship it to you for your examination and you send me payment if satisfied.

Thanks
Paul

Posts: 3 | Location: PA | Registered: May 21, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 3 | Location: PA | Registered: May 21, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it ,,,Paypal ok?

Posts: 36 | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Pete, Yes PayPal is okay, PM on the way.

Paul

posted Hide Post
Received trigger today..absolutely as new ,fast shipping ,,great guy to trade with ,,THANKS

Posts: 36 | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post