SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ***** WITHDRAWN *****Sig P210-5 Target Heavy Frame
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***** WITHDRAWN *****Sig P210-5 Target Heavy Frame Login/Join 
posted
I have up for sale my Sig P210-5 Target Heavy Frame. I have had this pistol for about six years in my collection. I purchased it and several other P210’s from a local collector who has since passed on. He had shot it and so have I. I have personal shot about 1000 flawless rounds through it and have found it to be exceptionally accurate with an excellent trigger as you would expect. This gun almost accompanied me to the Bianchi Cup to compete in the metallic division in 2015. I have posted several picture to represent its condition. I do not have a box or any accompanying factory paperwork so what you see is everything that will ship with the pistol. You will notice original 150mm extended barrel with all sight parts are present as well as an extra 5” barrel that is not original to the pistol but still shoots sub 2” at 50 yards for a ransom rest. The Nill Grips are new and another set of Nill right hand bullseye grips not shown will also be included. Have a look at the picture and let me know what you think. I am new this forum but I’ve owned a brick and mortar gun shop for 10 years and am a Sig Sauer master dealer. This P210 is only for sale here where it belongs with other Sig fans like myself.

Asking $4500 $4300 $4100 $4000 last and final price reduction $3850 shipped and insured to your FFL.

Stephen.stewart@cishootingsports.com https://www.flickr.com/photos/...ms/72157691228484191

This message has been edited. Last edited by: The Blade,

Posts: 10 | Registered: January 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT with a price reduction $4300. Or email me with a reasonable offer.

Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Bump. I’ve handled this pistol. It’s a very good shooter with lots of extras.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2213 | Location: Illinois - Not Chicago | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT with a price drop! $4100 I’ve edited the description to note the original extended barrel and all sight parts are present as well as a few other miscellaneous parts. I also have reinstalled the annoying magazine disconnect not shown in the pictures. It really is a sweet pistol that I know it will make a collector/shooter very happy.

posted Hide Post
P.M SENT!

IAIDO STUDENT

Posts: 26 | Location: florida u.s.a | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price drop to $4000.

Stephen.stewart@cishootingsports.com

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Last and final price drop: $3850 shipped. Talk to me Goose..

Stephen.stewart@cishootingsports.com

posted Hide Post
*** WITHDRAWN ***** Off to GB