SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    *Found*WTB/WTT: Beretta 92FS *Found*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Found*WTB/WTT: Beretta 92FS *Found* Login/Join 
posted
Hey all-

I want a Beretta 92FS. It's time.

Willing to buy or trade. Let me know if you are looking for something in particular and I may have something to trade.

Also willing to buy plain retail if anyone knows of a good deal, currently.

Thanks,

Bruce

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free." -Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 2706 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
email inbound

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 8159 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free." -Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 2706 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
http://berettaforum.net/vb/sho...=1337488#post1337488

I have this whole set for sale (mods not sure if cross posting is still cool) >>nuke it if needed

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2532 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email and pics sent.

Posts: 765 | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
Hey all-

I want a Beretta 92FS. It's time.

Willing to buy or trade.

Thanks,

Bruce

Hey, Bruce.

I have a LNIB commercial M9 available, if you’d actually be interested in that. If you are, and/or need deats and/or pics, just LMK.

-TRM

G19G4/G22RTF2/G34G3/G42
Kimber Super Carry Pro HD
Beretta M9
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 637 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emails replied to. Waiting for more details on the M9 Smile

Bruce

-PJ O'Rourke

Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
Waiting for more details on the M9 Smile

Bruce

Roger that, Bruce.

I don't have access to my personal e-mail at work (although I do to SIGforum; go figure Roll Eyes ). I'll be here a bit late this afternoon/early evening, but I'll do my best to get you some info and hopefully a pic or two later tonight.

-TRM

G19G4/G22RTF2/G34G3/G42
Kimber Super Carry Pro HD
Beretta M9
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 637 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BgBdBob7
posted Hide Post
I would do a special deal for a forum member. Let me know if it's something you like.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/...2fs-wilson-modified-

"We make war that we may live in peace." Aristotle 384-322B.C.

Posts: 144 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: August 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bob. Beautiful gun but it's very similar to the one SCsigs offered me, first.

SCsigs, I'll take it, as per our emails. Please send me information for payment.

Thanks, everyone.

Bruce

-PJ O'Rourke