SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS 1911 Singleheader – Ed Brown Kobra Carry **Reduced**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS 1911 Singleheader – Ed Brown Kobra Carry **Reduced** Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted
Sorry about pics. They don't do these guns justice. I was shooting them in the shade and it looks like I made them too light now when I tried to brighten them up.

I am listing some of my 1911’s (I still have plenty more, so no trades please). They are in various condition ranging from very good to very, very good. You will be able to see that they have seen very few rounds. Other than the CCO that I carried for a short time, the other two were never holstered.

Ed Brown Kobra Carry is in “very, very good” condition. It comes with the EB soft case and four (4) factory seven round mags in very good condition. Trijicon n/s ’11 are still glowing. Bought this gun right here from Mustang Papa a few years ago and put less than a box through it. It is my most precious 1911 which means it sits quietly in my safe. I simply refuse to shoot it. It’s just that pretty. $2100 Shipped $2000 Shipped

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gNAbqVxKnhhzekN68

Springfield Armory TRP Tactical is in “very, very good” condition. It comes with two (2) factory mags and box with all the stuff. Trijicon Adjustable n/s ’10 are still glowing. I have only put two mags through it. I suspect the previous owner did the same by the looks of it. It's a great gun. I'm just too invested in my DW's. $950 Shipped **SOLD to operator81**

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MVpZ8fb9nmozkFvZ8

Dan Wesson CCO is in “very good” condition. Has very light holster/handling wear. It comes with one (1) factory mag (until I can find the other and will send whenever I run across it). Trijicon n/s ’09 still glow a little. I’ve carried this occasionally and have put a few hundred rounds through it. Still like it, but carry my ECO more. $875 Shipped **SOLD to SIP2000GLO**

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5eEHGcRjgwGyjvmA8

I am not taking any other pictures as the other side looks just like this one. There are no nicks, scratches, dings, gouges, blemishes, etc. on any of these. They are shiney and look new. However, as with everything I sell here (my favorite forum to buy & sell) if you receive any of these guns and they are not delivered to your satisfaction for any reason whatsoever, please feel free to send it back to me. I’ll cover shipping. Hey, I like my stuff. I’ll gladly take them back.

Forum rules: All forum rules apply (for both of us).

My rule: If you say “I’ll take it” here on Sf, that means you’ll take it and you’ll get first dibs to send me payment. Forum time stamp rules. I’ll take ANY form of payment other than cyber currency (because I don’t really know what that is). I’ll ship reasonably after receipt of your payment (within a couple of days) or as soon as my FFL buddy dry-fly can get to it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cobra21,

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4219 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 22 | Registered: January 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Dan Wesson CCO if it's still available.

Posts: 486 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
DW is SPF to SIP2000GLO

Posts: 4219 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 486 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
You're parting with some pretty nice stuff.
You will miss them. :-(

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 3965 | Location: Mass | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbert0005:
You're parting with some pretty nice stuff.
You will miss them. :-(

Bob

Ha' I know! This will mean I can buy more of your stuff when you post it up. Buy the way, son LOVED the TAG.

I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
:-)

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 3965 | Location: Mass | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
Brah,

I TOTALLY want your Ed Brown; TOTALLY!!

I just don’t have the 21 hundo readily available, after just dropping two grand on new shoes for the whip.

Even so, lemme see what I can do to try and unload two (or three) pow-pows of my own to see if I can make this work. IF it’s still available IF I can scrape the cash together, I will be MORE than happy to take that iron (or steel) off yer hands!!

-TRM

G19G4/G22RTF2/G34G3/G42
Kimber Super Carry Pro HD
Beretta M9
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 637 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Too funny. I took a better pic of the EB KC as the other one in the shade just didn't capture it and with my editing prowess (not). Don't let that new pic entice tho TRMN8R...haha.

Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
Too funny. I took a better pic of the EB KC as the other one in the shade just didn't capture it and with my editing prowess (not). Don't let that new pic entice tho TRMN8R...haha.

Dick move, brah; dick move Razz .

Definitely (even more) enticing. Trust me: I won’t promise anything, but I AM workin’ on it Wink !

G19G4/G22RTF2/G34G3/G42
Kimber Super Carry Pro HD
Beretta M9
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 637 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Bump

Striving for Mediocrity
Picture of operator81
posted Hide Post
I'll take the TRP Operator off your hands. Email sent for payment info.

3-7-77

Posts: 1184 | Registered: November 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
SPF to operator

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Delivering TRP to FFL for shipment today!

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Any idea as to total round count of the Ed Brown?

Posts: 189 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:

I don't, but I can tell you that I put 32 rounds through it since I've owned it (2-3 years) and if I recall, Mustang Papa only put a few hundred through it when I bought it from him.

Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:

I don't, but I can tell you that I put 32 rounds through it since I've owned it (2-3 years) and if I recall, Mustang Papa only put a few hundred through it when I bought it from him.

Yes! I bought the gun new and put less then 200rds through it.

Posts: 16147 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's very tempting, beautiful gun!

Posts: 868 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Could you please send me additional pics of the Ed Brown? Specifically, the right side of the gun, rear view, and front view. Thanks.

benderx4@hotmailDOTcom

Posts: 189 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post