New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold Login/Join 
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
check email.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1141 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, bare bones. Seiko sold.

But, I still need your shipping address.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 35221 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Bump

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 35221 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ill take the holster for 20 please send me your info thanks

Posts: 293 | Location: rocky river ohio | Registered: February 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Let me know if it falls through on the holster

"The frost on the ground probably envies the frost on the trees."

Posts: 9088 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the picture accurate?
Ad says paddle, but the holster shown has belts slots... as in pancake.

Posts: 8455 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, of course it's a pancake holster.

I've had an email about it and I'm waiting for a reply. If he backs out, next guy in line gets it. Let me give him til tomorrow. Thanks for the interest.

posted Hide Post
Per our email conversation I’ll take it! Bianchi Sig P226 tan leather holster- $20. PayPal payment sent.

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 396 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, kobra. Holster is sold.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Bump with new items.

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Watch arrived on the 6th in excellent condition and as described. Thanks, again.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1141 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks again, bare bones.

Can I interest you in an AR furniture kit, scope or rail? Big Grin

Banned
posted Hide Post
I will take that mount for 30 bucks. Pls email me as to how to pay you
Thanks

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Hal. Email sent.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Bump with reduced prices.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Bump

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Scope is sold