SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF: Springfield Armory XD-S 3.3 9mm w/ extras
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF: Springfield Armory XD-S 3.3 9mm w/ extras Login/Join 
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted

Lightly used, excellent condition Springfield Armory XD-S 3.3 Melonite 9mm w/ spare magazines and accessories kit for sale with everything you see pictured. Less than 500 rounds fired. Postal money order, cashiers check, or personal check accepted. Will ship once payment clears which is typically within 24 hours of receipt of payment.

$325 shipped from my FFL to yours in the CONUS where legal.

2 - 7 round magazines

2 - 8 round magazines

1 - 9 round magazine

dual mag carrier

Springfield accessories case

Ozarks Holsters Solo Horsehide Leather/Kydex holster

Comes with all the original items in the pistol case and accessories including the fired case and extra fiber optic material for the front sight. The fired case envelope does have a tear in the envelope on one side which was there when I received it. Date on the fired case envelope is from March 2015. I am the original owner. First I'll take it here in the forum gets the deal.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dtech,

-Dtech

"Greatness is maximizing your potential for the glory of God and the good of others." - Tony Evans

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3664 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Bump for Christmas cheer price reduction! In case you're wondering (and I know some of you are Wink ), this is as low as the reindeer will go. Big Grin

-Dtech

"Greatness is maximizing your potential for the glory of God and the good of others." - Tony Evans

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3664 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
EMAIL sent

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1067 | Location: Springfield,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Reply sent.

-Dtech

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Still available, Dtech?

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 7531 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Yes still available.

-Dtech

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'll take it, Dtech.

Posting from my phone; will email you tonight to work it out.
Thank you.

Go Hokies!

Posts: 7531 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Sold pending funds to vthoky!

-Dtech

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Email incoming, Dtech.

(Edited for spelling.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

Go Hokies!

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Just received; looks great.
Thank you, Dtech!

Go Hokies!