SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS SOLD P225 9mm MAGS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS SOLD P225 9mm MAGS Login/Join 
posted
Call me if you like on my cell.
937 657 4440 Ken in Ohio
garandman@woh.rr.com

****MAGS ARE ALL SOLD******

2 MAGAZINES ARE STILL FOR SALE***** I have 2 P225 UNMARKED Zipper/Dovetail mags for sale.(I think they are early P225 SIG factory mags).
$60 shipped for BOTH

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ridecontrol,

Posts: 20 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: February 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Ken, your ads were deleted because you have the same guns posted on another forum which does not comply with the second rule posted in the Classifieds Section re posting guns on multiple forums: http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3430091733.

Delete your guns on any other forum and you will be good to go here.

Take care.

“Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl.”

"…e questi fieno quelli de quali Demetrio disse, no facie va conto piv del uento il quale nella lor bocca causaua le parole, che del ueto ch usciua delle parti di sotto..."
Leonardo da Vinci

Posts: 1662 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SHOULD BE IN COMPLIANCE NOW.

KEN

Posts: 20 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: February 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prices reduced

Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
Can you send pics of 320? Email in profile.

Posts: 461 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mhanna77
posted Hide Post
Completed the transaction today on the P225. Everything went smoothly, the pistol is great and exactly as described. Ken was great to deal with, I hope to do more business in the future. Thanks!

Posts: 309 | Location: Cin-city | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Turrican
posted Hide Post
Very interested in the 320. Email sent to seller.

Posts: 78 | Location: Mesa, Az | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never saw email from Turrican

posted Hide Post
Back from travel now.
This pistol is still for sale.

posted Hide Post
Per our phone conversation. I'll take the 320.

Thank you,

18Z50
rrinto@yahoo.com

Posts: 178 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets try $60 shipped for BOTH

posted Hide Post
Still have 2 mags left