SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Sig Sauer P229 Carry SAS Gen2 - .40 S&W - NIB - (WPB,FL)

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
WTS - Sig Sauer P229 Carry SAS Gen2 - .40 S&W - NIB - (WPB,FL) Login/Join 
posted
Bought on a whim a few years back because it was so darn sweet in the hand. Took it home and put it in the safe and that's where it sat. New in box and never fired, night sites, two mags, G10 grips, and all paperwork. No longer made and I never see them anymore. Easily accepts P224 357sig barrel for even more fun.

Description: SIG SAUER P229 CARRY SAS GEN2 - .40 S&W Sig Sauer P229 Carry SAS Gen2, .40 S&W, 3.5" BBL, 12rd

DETAILS This is the new SIG P229 Carry SAS Gen2. Designed for maximum concealment, this new variant uses a shorter slide borrowed from the P224 and mated with a P229 frame. Like all SAS models, this pistol goes through the de-honing process to reduce edges that may cause snagging when holstering or upholstering the pistol. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SKU E29CA-40-SAS2B Caliber .40 S&W Manufacturer Sig Sauer Sights (detailed) Night Sights Grips G10 Frame Finish Black Slide Finish Black Barrel Length (in) 3.5 in Mag Capacity / Rounds 12rd Number of Mags 2

$725 shipped - $700 FTF in SoFL

Check, MO, Zelle, or discreet PP (+3.5% or free F&F)

Over 100+ positive transactions on this forum.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
May wanna combine your ads per forum rules and even look at resizing your pics as they are huge! No disrespect intended. Nice pistols you have for sale, good luck.

Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
I will take it, email inbound, thanks!

Posts: 1144 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mech:
I will take it, email inbound, thanks!

Yours. Email to follow. Thanks

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Over 100+ positive transactions on this forum.

Explain this remark to me.

You can also explain why you posted your item TWICE.

This is a pain in the ass to deal with. I had to look at both threads, with your GIGANTIC PHOTOS. Tell me about your 100+ transactions in this forum.

I already know the answer to this incongruity, but I want you to tell me.

Posts: 88288 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know why the pictures are so big. I use the same code for every forum and they don't show like that. Sorry for the visual inconvenience.

The 100+ transactions, and payment info, is the footer that I copy and paste on sales forums. I typically list firearms on another forum but since these were brand new Sigs I thought I'd list them here so that people here might get a chance to pickup a model that is no longer made.
I actully do have a perfect transaction record of over 100 transactions on arfcom but that website was not stated in the footer. I'm sure I have plenty of positive feedback here as well.

I may have listed the sale twice as the first time I tried it didn't seem to show up. Waited a while to see if it did, it didn't so I listed again.

If there was an issue or a problem with my ad you could have emailed me or messaged me and we could have resolved this in chat and not by putting me on blast.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You had this posted elewhere, and you and I know exacty where.

You expect me to email you, handle you carefully, not embarrass you or put you on the spot? When you don't have enough respect for me to follow rules that have been posted for years?

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3430091733

Just how does that work, exactly? How does that work that I have to go out of my way to treat you kindly, when you make this mess for me to clean up? How does that work when you simply IGNORE the rules??

But, hey, you got your sale, didn't you? Congratulations. Yessir, we're all pretty pleased about you selling your shit. You flat-out IGNORED my rules to do it, but what does that matter, huh?

posted Hide Post
I see that you also closed my other sales ad. Like I said, if I was out of forum rules you could have messaged and I would have quickly resolved your complaint. Perhaps you could have walked through how to correct the size of my pictures as well. I would have appreciated that.

I think helpful correction, not berating and deleting, would have brought a better resolution to you, I, and the forum.

Have I answered your questions satisfactorily?

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

2016 MAGA ---> 2020 KAG
* P228 factoids *

Posts: 18427 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It was listed elsewhere until I thought to list it here. Then it was unlisted there.

Thank you for the lesson

Sorry for all the grief I've caused you. Your anger and frustration isn't wasted on me. Praying for you Sir.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm not wasting any more time with you. You know what I'm saying to you and you're acting obtuse because you think it is to your benefit to do so.

So, here's what you do- you take you ads, your stuff and your hundred plus yadda yadda back to "arfcom". Keep it out of here. Is that clear enough for you?

This could have turned out differently if you had acknowedged the facts of the matter, but you just persist with this 'you could have messaged me' shit.

Just take it elsewhere. You've posted your last ad in this forum.