SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FOUND Tommy's Gun Pack
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOUND Tommy's Gun Pack Login/Join 
posted
Looking to pick one of these up, and was hoping that someone may have one laying around that they don't like or were to cool to carry it..need it to carry medical supplies for my son as well as ccw. kills two birds with one stone...if u have one collecting dust please let me know

This message has been edited. Last edited by: suthrncop66,

Posts: 315 | Registered: November 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
His website is off the air, but he seems to be selling off the remaining stock on ebay. I did a quick search there and found a few, in various sizes. Not much of a selection, though.

My comment: it was years ago, I emailed him to ask a pre-purchase question. He took offense at my question and informed me that he would not sell me anything. Evidently this was not an isolated case; I have seen comments from others who have said things about his caustic personality.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18695 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, just looked it up..if I can't find anything used, maybe...but if he's an a.. maybe not

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Email sent with photos. I have two of them in different sizes that never get used.

Edit 9/13: Glad you can use them and nice meeting you today.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 1321 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I can locate mine you are welcome to it. I haven't actually seen it since we moved to Raleigh back in '13, but I know it was packed.

Posts: 1325 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found, local sigforum member..thanks bobandmikako. Definitely a stand up guy..Pleasure meeting youtoday
Robert