SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Wts Sig P229 Elite Stainless 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wts Sig P229 Elite Stainless 9mm Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 39 | Registered: September 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent condition. 2 15 round mags, paper work and case included. Born on date is April 2016. Less then 300 rounds through it. Comes with Sig factory black grips on it. The wife hated the wood grips and traded for a set of factory grips. Price is $820 shipped from my FFL to Yours. This is the real Stainless model, not the new "coated" stainless model. I can Email more pics, took me 10 minutes to get this one! I am glad Sigs aren't computerized yet. [/IMG]

posted Hide Post
Please send pics to
Christophersmith@hotmail.com

Posts: 152 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Maybe it is my tablet, but I cannot see the pic

Posts: 152 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sdeen:

Posts: 2934 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Deen, I missed your call yesterday. I havent got your call today. Are you still on the deal?

Posts: 29 | Registered: January 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you please send more pictures to:
steviemoore45@charter.net ?

Thanks !

Posts: 393 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mattz357
posted Hide Post
Is this still available?

Posts: 861 | Location: Peoria, IL | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
send pics please kgray01@aol.com

Thanks!

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 225 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mattz357
posted Hide Post
If this is still available I'd like pics also to mattz357@yahoo.com Thank you!

Posts: 861 | Location: Peoria, IL | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't get my hopes up too high about this folks.

Here's my story.

Last Friday, this guy contacted me and asked if he could text me pictures because his tablet won't do so. Fine with me.

So, after the pics were received, we started texting back and forth.
We came to, what I thought was, a deal.
I told him to send me his address and I would send him the USPS MO the next day.

The next message stated that it was his wife who was texting and that her husband was called to a rather emergency situation at work. It was close to midnight at this point.
Next she texted that, well, I guess that I'm going to have to find a new gun now.

I haven't heard anything from them since then!

Also, today I search and discovered that the gun has been listed on Armslist(in Lancaster PA) for the past 17 days.
He even used the same pictures on Armslist that he sent to me!

He can kiss my ass !!

Posts: 393 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
http://www.armslist.com/posts/...-elite-stainless-9mm

Wonder if the seller here is unaware of the forum rule for use of classified?

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2063 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
http://www.armslist.com/posts/...-elite-stainless-9mm

Wonder if the seller here is unaware of the forum rule for use of classified?

I'm sure that he'd say no.

One of the things that got to me was that he said that a local gun shop offered him $750 but, his wife didn't like them. So, he wouldn't sell it to them. And, the very least that he would sell it to me for would be $780 shipped.
I agreed.

Now, I see on his Armslist ad where he states that he can sell it to his local gun shop for $780 !
Do what you want. It's intuitively obvious what the guy is doing.

I will NOT do business with people like that if I can keep from doing so.

Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
This is happening often, a SF Classified and an ArmsList ad for the same product.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20390 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bring it to the mods.

Posts: 281 | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post