SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS — HK P2000sk with 40 & 357 barrels. ALL SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS — HK P2000sk with 40 & 357 barrels. ALL SOLD Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
For sale is my P2000sk Light LEM, chambered in .40, it also comes with a hard to find, factory HK 357Sig barrel. I bought this one used and the round count is unknown. I personally put less than 100, 357rds through it. Functions flawless as expected. Overall condition is very good, handling wear and some smilies. The .357 barrel isn’t pictured, but it’s like new..only fired by me. No gouges or scuffs. Comes with a Mitch Rosen R handed, OWB holster and three mags. Includes the box, but no manual. Please email me with any questions. I accept Visa and MasterCard with a 3% fee or cashiers check/ money orders. I’m an FFL and it must ship to an FFL. Located in the DFW of Texas. Asking $530 shipped for the package. I’m not interested in selling the barrel separately at this time. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dry-fly,

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 4969 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Probably help your sale to state what choke the barrel is or if it is a Rem choke gun.

Posts: 774 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
There is no choke installed.

Posts: 4969 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is no choke installed.

But is it a fixed choke barrel or is there just no Remchoke installed?

Posts: 303 | Location: New Hampshire, USA | Registered: January 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Looks like an 80s WM, so probably before Rem choke came out. dry-fly, what is the barrel letter code?

RB

Cancer (NHL) Survivor 2010 and 2014, now fighting Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma.

“Did you hear about the statistician who recently drowned in an average of 5 feet of water?”

Posts: 6723 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m no expert on Remington’s or how they choked their shotguns. Let me get a pic or two of the barrel markings here shortly. Thank y’all.

posted Hide Post
Look on the left side of the barrel back where it meets the receiver, and you should see a three letter designation. It will say "FULL", "MOD" etc. This will be the choke configuration. (assuming it's fixed)

Posts: 303 | Location: New Hampshire, USA | Registered: January 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Here ya go. I think the choke has been removed and not reinstalled. I can feel the threads for a choke tube when I stick my pinky down the barrel.

Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
“KM” code indicates May 1992 manufacture for the barrel.

RB

Cancer (NHL) Survivor 2010 and 2014, now fighting Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma.

“Did you hear about the statistician who recently drowned in an average of 5 feet of water?”

Posts: 6723 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump, HK added.

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
email sent on HK

Here there is no failure, only varied degrees of success!

Posts: 828 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Responded, thanks Buford... no trades needed at this time.