SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Thread Closed - Ernest Langdon Holster for P220ST or P226R/ST
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thread Closed - Ernest Langdon Holster for P220ST or P226R/ST Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted
Here is a Langdon Tactical holster I bought new back around 2005. This holster was available back when Ernest Langdon won the IDPA National Championship with his SIG P220ST. I believe it was manufactured by Prezine. These are kind of hard to find.

It is right handed and will fit a belt up to 1.5". The shell is make of kydex, and it has a soft fuzzy lining to protect the finish of your gun. The belt attachment is sturdy leather. There is also an adjustable tension screw. I used it a few times at the range, and it is in excellent condition.

If you own a Langdon P220ST, you will want this holster! It will also fit any full size P220 or P226 with the standard SIG rail (not the early rail, or the later Picatinny rail). Not for the X5.

$135 $110 shipped in the CONUS. Reasonable offers considered. Payment by US Postal money order please. First unqualified "I'll take it" posted in this thread gets the holster. Please post if you want it and then follow up by email promptly with your name/address. Feel free to ask a question, but asking a question does not reserve the item. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2Adefender,

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 9343 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
BTT. Open to a reasonable offer Smile

Posts: 9343 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it!

Posts: 43 | Location: somewhere in the lower great lakes | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skeptic:
I'll take it!

Sounds good. Please email me with your shipping info. Thanks!

Email address is in my profile.

Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
skeptic, no email from you.

If I don't hear back from you shortly I will put the holster back up for sale.

Thanks.

Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
BTT. Still available.

Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
BTT with price reduction Cool