SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    For Sale Hyde Park giftcard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale Hyde Park giftcard Login/Join 
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted
The following items are for sale. The prices includes shipping. I can accept discrete PP, money order or can do a FTF in NEO (within reasonable distance from the Akron or Cleveland area) and ship the next day after payment has been received.

Please post "I'll take it" and email if you want an item. Thank you for looking.

*Sold to 45_auto* MTR leather holster for a P320 sub compact, right hand & brown in color. Never carried, but original packaging is gone. $45 shipped.

***Sold to bare bones*** MTR OWB leather holster for a P320 sub compact, right hand and brown in color. Never carried but original packaging is gone. $35 shipped.

*SOLD to 126911* Insight M3X tactical flashlight for a shotgun. Used, but still in good condition. This also has the mount in order to mount to a barrel. I had this on my Benelli M1 Super 90 Defender but sold the shotgun. $60 shipped.

https://www.skdtac.com/Insight...-Light-p/ins.302.htm

***SOLD to muddle_man*** AR 15 upper handguard (Magpul Moe mid length,) pistol grip w/screw and collapsible buttstock. These were taken off of my PSA AR 15 and are in excellent condition. $30 shipped.

Hyde Park Grill $100 gift card. This can be used in the following cities:

Pittsburg, PA
Columbus, Akron, Cleveland OH
Indianapolis, IN
Daytona Beach & Sarasota FL
Detroit, MI

$70 shipped

http://www.hydeparkrestaurants.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: remsig,

Posts: 7345 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
E-Mail incoming.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2259 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the insight light and mount....email to follow
Thanks
Mike

Posts: 238 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 126911:
I will take the insight light and mount....email to follow
Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike,

Email received and replied.

Thank you

Posts: 7345 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45_Auto:
E-Mail incoming.

Sorry, email received and responded to 8/5/19.

posted Hide Post
I will take the OSB holster.
Email incoming

Posts: 48 | Location: SE MICHIGAN | Registered: December 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow01:
I will take the OSB holster.
Email incoming

Email responded to. OWB holster SPF to Shadow01.

Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
I will take the magpul set. email in profile. thx.

Time has little to do with infinity and jelly donuts...

Posts: 3648 | Location: MD | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muddle_mann:
I will take the magpul set. email in profile. thx.

SOLD to you. Email on the way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: remsig,

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
OWB back up for sale. After posting I'll take it and an email to me the same day, Shawdow01 has gone incommunicado since then to 2 of my emails.

posted Hide Post
Will the MTR Holster accommodate a 320SC with the Rail? Thanks

Posts: 513 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
If still available, I'll take the MTR outside waistband holster.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1131 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikey357:
Will the MTR Holster accommodate a 320SC with the Rail? Thanks

Hi mikey,

I'm not 100% sure, sorry. I traded w my SIL over vacation a few months ago & that holster was part of the trade so I sold it.

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bare bones:
If still available, I'll take the MTR outside waistband holster.

Hi bare bones, the holster is yours. Reply for your email coming now. Thank you

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
response sent. Money sent. Thanks.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1131 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bare bones:
response sent. Money sent. Thanks.

Thank you bare bones. Your holster was shipped today and tracking emailed to you.