SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    withdrawn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

withdrawn Login/Join 
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted
Withdrawing the HK mags. Thanks to the buyers of the other items and thank you to sigforum!

2 - HK USP-C/P2000 10 round magazines for .40. Both have been loaded but never used (never went to the range when I lived in CA). Asking $60 shipped for the pair.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

HK Mags are all that is left. Everything else is sold.

First up is a fairly lightly-used Milt Sparks VM2 for the P239 with 1.5" loops. It's meant for a .40 cal 239, but may fit other 239 caliber guns. YMMV. I bought this used back in 2009 and used it maybe twice. SOLD

[IMG:left][url=http://s732.photobucket.com/user/greerzilla/media/IMG_7086_1.jpg.html]
[/IMG]

Walnut grips for the P229. Selling because the grips make the 229 a little too large for my hands. These were originally for the old style trigger spring but I use a dremel to remove some of the wood to make them work with my 229. I took a close up of that area and am happy to send other photos. I bought these on here several years ago and was told that these are Sig brand, but I have no way of verifying that. SOLD

5 - 10 round Gen3 AR-15 PMAGs. Four are sealed. The fifth has been loaded with snap caps but that's it. Never been used for firing. Moved out of CA so no longer need these. SOLD

5 - C-Products 30 round AR-15 magazines. Orange follower. These are all brand new. I opened one so one isn't sealed. SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig Sauer Kraut,

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dropped prices. Please feel free to send trade offers. Would be interested in a holster for a 9mm P30sk. Also interested in 9mm defense ammo.

posted Hide Post
email sent on holster, grips, and 10rnd Pmags

Per our emails, I will take the MS VM2 for P239, P229 Walnut grips, and the 5 10rnd Pmags

03/21/2017 payment (USPS MO) sent
03/27/2017 holster, grips, and magazines received

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,

Posts: 129 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VMII, grips and magpul all SOLD to sj4550. Shipped 3/24.

posted Hide Post
BTT.

$60 shipped for the P2000/USP-C mags.

Feel free to send trade offers. Looking for magazines and holsters for a P30 and a P30sk. Also looking for an AR charging handle and a stock.

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I will take the 5 AR mags. I'll send you an email in a few to work out payment arrangements.

Posts: 6697 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AR C-Products magazines SOLD to remsig. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Bump for the HK mags.

Edit: everything purchased has been received. Thank you to both buyers!