SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: Sig P225-A1 (w/pro action job & extra mags) & P225-A1 IWB Holster (RH)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: Sig P225-A1 (w/pro action job & extra mags) & P225-A1 IWB Holster (RH) Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
Selling an excellent P225-A1 and IWB holster. I had this gun listed briefly before and took it down for a relative but he needed the funds for something else, so it’s back up. I love the gun but it’s smaller than I like and am looking to fund another purchase. I'll include the holster for free to whoever buys the gun.

Please post “I’ll take it” in the forum if you want to buy and email the address in my profile. I’m good with any of the usual forms of payment.

***Sig P225-A1, model 225A-9-BSS-CL, excellent condition. Gun comes with an Carry-Level Action Job and QTR Trigger System done by Robert Burke (The Sig Armorer), seven (7) magazines, Sig Lite night sites, box, papers, etc. The gunsmithing paperwork is included and it has a lifetime transferable warranty (not that you’ll need it). I’ll throw in the UBG holster below if the buyer wants it. Gun will ship FFL to FFL. I'll mail extra mags, gunsmith paperwork and holster separately to the buyer. Price: $760 shipped.

***Excellent condition, like-new UBG Holsters "Striker" IWB holster for a Sig P225-A1, right-handed, black cowhide, very strong steel clips that hook over bottom of belt. Do an internet search for UBG Holsters for more info. Price: $40 shipped.

UBG Striker for Sig P225-A1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 1246 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“I’ll take it”

Email inbound. Thanks

Posts: 9 | Location: Roanoke, VA | Registered: September 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mags received. Thank you once again!

Posts: 9 | Location: Roanoke, VA | Registered: September 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added P225-A1 holster.

十人十色

Posts: 1246 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added Walther PPS M2 holster.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added G-Code Incog Eclipse holster for G19.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the G19 holster. Please send payment address and I will get money out. Thanks.

Pete

Posts: 1799 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
G19 holster SPF to pedropcola. Email sent.
Added P225-A1.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Lowered prices. Removed sold items.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
I'll take the P225A package. Email sent.

Posts: 74 | Location: White Signal, NM | Registered: September 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Sold to Kooch. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色