SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: PRICE DROP....$500 shipped Christopher Ward C7 Rapide Chronograph COSC Limited Edition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: PRICE DROP....$500 shipped Christopher Ward C7 Rapide Chronograph COSC Limited Edition Login/Join 
Picture of chris240
posted
Bought a few months back. Beautiful watch but I feel it looks a bit large on my wrist even though it is a 42mm diameter. Probably wore it 5-6 times as shown by the desk diving marks on the clasp. These are easily removable with some 2000 wet-dry paper if you want me to do that. Currently sized for a 7 inch wrist and it is easily adjusted by the microclasp adjuster.

Good article about the watch.

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/c...-collection-watches/

#141 out of 500

Google Pay or USPS money order only.

Sig forum member since 2006.

Email w/questions: ckoenig31@gmail.com

Do not want to trade for anything.

Per Sigforum rules "I'll Take It" trumps all other inquires.

USPS 2-3 day shipping w/tracking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chris240,

Posts: 615 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Bump for a helluva nice watch. I have two CWs that have never let me down.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 942 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 615 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT with price drop.....$700 shipped

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT.....need a little love. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT one more time. This is a very nice watch with a very advanced quartz movement.

Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I sent you a email about one week ago, no response.

Posts: 3374 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
My email is: ckoenig31@gmail.com

The email that was used in 2006 to sign up on the forum is no longer recoverable from my provider.

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chris240:
My email is: removed for privacy

The email that was used in 2006 to sign up on the forum is no longer recoverable from my provider.

It is possibe to edit your display email to match your current email address. Smile

Good luck with the sale.

Posts: 3222 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
Got my profile address updated.

Still looking for a new home. Smile

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT finale time.....needs to go.

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
Christmas sale huge price drop......$550 shipped.

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
BTT..................

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
BTT........$500 shipped