SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Christopher Ward C7 Rapide Chronograph COSC Limited Edition Price drop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Christopher Ward C7 Rapide Chronograph COSC Limited Edition Price drop Login/Join 
Picture of chris240
posted
Bought a few months back. Beautiful watch but I feel it looks a bit large on my wrist even though it is a 42mm diameter. Probably wore it 5-6 times as shown by the desk diving marks on the clasp. These are easily removable with some 2000 wet-dry paper if you want me to do that. Currently sized for a 7 inch wrist and it is easily adjusted by the microclasp adjuster.

Here is the link to the Chritopher Ward website. They sold out many months ago.

https://www.christopherward.co...cosc-limited-edition

#141 out of 500

$750.00 shipped gets you one heck of a nice watch.

Google Pay or USPS money order only.

Sig forum member since 2006.

Email w/questions: ckoenig31@gmail.com

Do not want to trade for anything.

Per Sigforum rules "I'll Take It" trumps all other inquires.

USPS 2-3 day shipping w/tracking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chris240,

Posts: 608 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Bump for a helluva nice watch. I have two CWs that have never let me down.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 932 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 608 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT with price drop.....$700 shipped

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT.....need a little love. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
TTT one more time. This is a very nice watch with a very advanced quartz movement.