SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    All Sold. Thanks!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All Sold. Thanks! Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
This VP9 has been my bedside gun and seen very, very little action. Probably to the tune of 150rds. The whole package will include the gun and all its accessories from HK, a total of six mags (two have extensions from HK Pro), a threaded Silencerco barrel and a DSG R handed Kydex holster that fits the VP9 with a Streamlight TLR-1 HL. Gun is flawless. Asking $600 shipped for all of it. Same credit card fees apply here (3%). Must ship to an FFL. No sales behind enemy lines..sorry. Feel free to PM with questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dry-fly,

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 5563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 5563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Bump so I can find it again...thinking

Posts: 5561 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Very interested. I need to check with my local Class III dealer for the transfer.

Where are you located?

I will follow up once I get the information from my dealer.

Thanks,
hdt

NRA Life Member

Posts: 228 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: April 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
No worries... I’m in the DFW area of Texas. Feel free to PM me.

posted Hide Post
I know three people with this can. It's a good one and I recommend it. Dry-fly's price is great. Somebody buy it before I do.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Yes please, someone buy it! Big Grin I’ve had an unexpected $2400 car repair come up..

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
I'll take it.
You have my info.
Frank

Posts: 1401 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
AAC can is sold to Sigfourme. Thank you!

posted Hide Post
Email Sent

Posts: 32 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two thumbs up dealing with Dry-Fly.
Great communication, fast shipping and items as described.
Thanks again!

Posts: 32 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Glad you’re happy with the purchase, put it to good use!