SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Sig Polymer Grips for P226 DA/SA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Sig Polymer Grips for P226 DA/SA Login/Join 
posted
Who has some stashed in a box?

Please let me know what you've got.

Thanks.

Posts: 47 | Location: DFW | Registered: June 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have two like new, take off sets. $20 shipped to your door. Email if interested.

Posts: 31 | Registered: January 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Just a thought...but you might want to determine which type you need as there are different grips to fit the P226 frame variations. Long vs. Short MS seat, bushing vs non bushing...before you buy a set.

Posts: 3981 | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
Just a thought...but you might want to determine which type you need as there are different grips to fit the P226 frame variations. Long vs. Short MS seat, bushing vs non bushing...before you buy a set.

Thanks for looking out. Mine currently has hogue overmold grips. Bushing is a nonissue. Does the mainspring issue apply beyond those swapping in/out E2 grips?

Posts: 47 | Location: DFW | Registered: June 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
Here is a pair of P226 grips for $20

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5420066044

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 757 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Delong31:
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:

Thanks for looking out. Mine currently has hogue overmold grips. Bushing is a nonissue. Does the mainspring issue apply beyond those swapping in/out E2 grips?

Yes it does...although some have successfully modified grip panels to work. Also, keep in mind that SIG changed the P226 frame on the Elite and LDC series enough last year to require a different grip panel.

Your best bet would be to determine which model you are trying to find grips for or at least specify the manufacturing time frame.

Posts: 3981 | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a long mainspring seat. Learning new things every day. Thanks again for looking out.