SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Factory Sig -7- round 239 40 S&W magazine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Factory Sig -7- round 239 40 S&W magazine Login/Join 
posted
I have an excellent cond. bright blue Sig factory 7 round 40 S&W magazine for the sig. 239

40.00 shipped

kenner

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kenner,

Posts: 439 | Location: iron mountain, mi. | Registered: December 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nevermind

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1852 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NEW LOWERED PRICE

40.00 shipped.
kenner

Posts: 439 | Location: iron mountain, mi. | Registered: December 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please bump to top.
kenner

posted Hide Post
Please bump to top.
kenner

posted Hide Post
Bump to the top on a Sunday
kenner

posted Hide Post
bump to top

posted Hide Post
offers??
kenner

posted Hide Post
bump to top.
kenner

posted Hide Post
bump to top

posted Hide Post
bump to top please

posted Hide Post
New lowered price.

35.00 shipped.

kenner

posted Hide Post
Bump to top

posted Hide Post
Kenner,

Did not see your (viewable) email in your profile. Would like to purchase this magazine for your last, listed price. The only matter is method of payment. Please respond in kind within post or to my email (listed in profile).

Posts: 129 | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post