SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/WTT: Glock 19 Vickers, Nightforce SHV F1, Old Ruger Blackhawk, and 9wt Sage Fly Fishing Rod
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/WTT: Glock 19 Vickers, Nightforce SHV F1, Old Ruger Blackhawk, and 9wt Sage Fly Fishing Rod Login/Join 
posted
Apologies for the long Ad. I have lots of items i need to clear out. The only items I would consider for trades would be Russian AKs in 5.45 or possibly JM Cowboy Marlins (octagonal barrel). That being said, I am open to offers. It's been a long time since I have sold anything on the forum, but I've always had great interactions with other members. Here it goes. Thanks, Mike.

ONE MORE THING: All items include shipping to Continental US, but not FFL fees for firearms, simply because I don't know what fees are when shipping from VA. If they are reasonable, I'll likely be happy to work with you.

For Sale:

SOLD
ITEM: Trijicon Accupower 3-9x40 illuminated Green Scope, MOA reticle, with Trijicon quick release mount.
CONDITION: Used, Excellent
NOTES: Was mounted on my 6.8 Daniel Defense AR that I sold around Christmas. Less than 50 rds. Comes with original box, papers etc.
ASKING PRICE: $475
PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2TiTdrwMYyuTVCbg1

ITEM: Glock 19 Larry Vickers Edition Gen3 RTF2 grip.
CONDITION: Excellent, Never fired, NIB.
NOTES: Bought this when they announced the black version. For those that don't know, it comes with Vickers Tango Down slide stop, special LAV serial number, RTF2 grip texture, extended magazine catch, magazine floor plates, grip plug/take down tool, and Wilson Combat Vickers Elite Battlesights (gold bead front).
ASKING PRICE: $625
PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rEDX80phJgoGvfRK2

ITEM: Ruger Blackhawk 3 Screw .357.
CONDITION: Excellent.
NOTES: Bought this years ago since I learned to shoot with one that my Dad had. Serial number puts this one at 1966. I have never fired this one, but I did buy it used and I can't vouch for the prior history. If you look at the pictures, it shows no wear so it was either fired very little or not at all which is why I bought it in the first place.
ASKING PRICE: $575
PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vm3zXrmnmFJ9MP4g1

ITEM: Night Force SHV 4-14x50 F1 Mil-R, Illuminated
CONDITION: New in box
NOTES: I had this listed a couple of weeks ago but removed it. I bought this at Christmas and ended up having no need for it. First Focal Plane Scope…supposed to be excellent, but I've never used one. Mil-R reticle, Illuminated
ASKING PRICE: $1,100
PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1Z1ipKiPYglO7LlB3

WITHDRAWN
ITEM: Macbook Air 11", Early 2014
CONDITION: Used, in Excellent Shape
NOTES: I used this for 3 years from Fall 2014 to Fall 2017. No issues at all with it. Updated to the latest OS High Sierra 10.13.3. 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB Memory. No scratches, dents, etc. Perfect condition. Battery check lists as good. I'm pretty particular about keeping my things nice I neat as you can see from the pictures. Comes with all original packaging, Power supply, etc…
ASKING PRICE: $425
PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yp4qBAaOte859VM13

SOLD
: Lamson Speedster 3.5 Fly Fishing Reel.
CONDITION: Lightly Used, in Excellent Shape
NOTES: I moved from Florida last year, so I'm cleaning out my fishing equipment, at least the stuff that is in good shape. This real has been used on half a dozen times on flats trips in the Keys. In excellent shape, purchased from Ole Florida Fly Shop in Boca Raton FL. Full backing, but I don't remember what line is on it, but it was setup for red fish, so I'm guessing it was 9wt floating line. Included is original box, papers, etc.
ASKING PRICE: $200
PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/YcFlAm9FO5Kqy4ch1

ITEM: Sage Response 990-4.
CONDITION: Used, in Great Shape
NOTES: Had it paired with the Lamson Reel above.
ASKING PRICE: $200
PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ll7RKCT3WagPNyKQ2

SOLD
ITEM: Orvis Mirage IV in Black Nickel.
CONDITION: Never used, in Excellent Shape
NOTES: Bought this for a Permit trip that never materialized. I never used it. Backing and 7wt line included.
ASKING PRICE: $300
PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xbiQLdgCroJWkCsF3

ITEM: Orvis Helios2 10' 7wt
CONDITION: Never used, in Excellent Shape
NOTES: Bought this for the same Permit trip I never used it.
ASKING PRICE: $450
PICTURES: https://photos.app.goo.gl/OsIgxifmVocyy2kp1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EkimSig,

Posts: 166 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BUMP

Posts: 166 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Interested in the Mirage IV and Helios II. I have a Kimber Ultra CDP II that I would offer as an even trade for both those items...

Any interest in trading for any of the items I've got listed in my ad for the Sage and Lamson?

Here it is:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9200047834

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 4964 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Slabsides, thank you for the offer. I’m not really looking for any firearms at the moment except for the two I mentioned above. I have to say though, I was looking pretty hard at the Ruger no.1 for a moment...I’ve always loved those.

Thanks,

Mike

Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Well, if you decide you want it, we can figure something out.

In the meantime, this'll bump you back up top. Smile

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 4964 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
I'll take the accupoint per our email

When one segment of society labors for the benefit of another segment, without consent, we thought that was slavery and called it as such, 150 years ago. Today it is referred to as taxation of the "rich".

Posts: 1331 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Slabsides, I just sent you and email.

Thanks,

Miller

posted Hide Post
Heisrizn,

It is yours per our email. Trijicon Scope is SPF.

Thanks,

Miller

posted Hide Post
Ekim, I have an exc cond JM 45 Colt CB, 24” safe queen I’ve thought about moving as I never shoot it. Interested in the NF SHV. I am traveling with limited connectivity until Sat, but shoot me an email (in my profile) to discuss if you are interested in working a trade and I’ll reply soon as I can.
Thank you sir,
CJ

Posts: 67 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heisrizn,

Payment received, the scope will ship today. I will email you the tracking number. Also, I will send you an email separately to ask about packing.

Mike

posted Hide Post
The wife panicked about the Mac and wants to keep it. It is no longer for sale.

-Miller

posted Hide Post
Orvis Mirage and Orvis Helios2 sold pending trade with Slabsides45.

-Miller

posted Hide Post
Fanniland, Email responded to.

-Miller

posted Hide Post
All items shipped!

posted Hide Post
Bump.

posted Hide Post
First three of the serial of the Blackhawk please. Thanks

Posts: 33 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xb40:
First three of the serial of the Blackhawk please. Thanks

First 3 serial="843"

posted Hide Post
All other emails responded to.

-Miller

posted Hide Post
I'll take the Lamson Speedster 3.5 Fly Reel.

Posts: 75 | Registered: April 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lamson reel SPF to rtenenbown!