SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD- Trijicon RMR RM07
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD- Trijicon RMR RM07 Login/Join 
posted
*****Sold***** $450 shipped within the continental US. Comes in the original case and includes a cover and mounting base.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: md-dave,

Posts: 49 | Location: NoVA | Registered: December 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any trades?

Posts: 6128 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shouldn't. I got a bit carried away this week and bought a P320 SC, P320C and a P229 Legion. Was hoping to recoup some of the cash. Smile But... depending on the offer, I may consider it.

Posts: 49 | Location: NoVA | Registered: December 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Is the RMR new or used?
Do you have pics?

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26198 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is used. Barely though. I bought it for my MPX when I bought that. I mounted it but only shot with it twice. I went with the Aimpoint T1 instead. Will post pictures in a minute.

posted Hide Post
Also includes an American Defense mount.

All paperwork included, never registered. Stickers too!

posted Hide Post
After seeing that most folks here include shipping in the price listed, I changed my first post to include the shipping in the original price of $450.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: md-dave,

Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
That is the low profile mount?

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 14 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DC3S:
That is the low profile mount?

There is a mounting plate, pictured in the bag, and also the "American Defense AD-RMR Mini Quick-Release Trijicon RMR Mount Right Hand Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte".

so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
If still available I would like to buy this.
How do you want funds?

Posts: 26198 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
If still available I would like to buy this.
How do you want funds?

It is yours Agony. Email sent.

posted Hide Post
2nds

Posts: 6128 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
2nds

Email sent.

so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Just got the email (sorry at work)
Reply sent

so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Sight arrived today. Shipped quick and secure, great communication.
md-dave is GTG, don't hesitate to do business with him.

posted Hide Post
Thanks agony. I can say the same for agony. Very communicative and follow through was as he stated it would be. Nice to deal with someone who's word is their bond.