Looking to trade off and sell a few items to fund others. No trades other than listed please. I've signed up for The Tactical Games and need some new stuff for myself and wife to participate.
Looking for the following trades:
1. Aimpoint Pro, new in box or as new in box for warranty purposes.
1.a. Trijicon MRO
2. BCM Gunfighter charging handle MED size
3. Safariland ALS holster right handed, 6390-4502-411 for Sig 320 with Surefire X300U light. Or the for the same gun minus light.
4. Blue Force Gear Padded VCAS 2pt sling.
5. Crye JPC size small or medium plate carrier.
6. High end AR-15 parts, DD, BCM etc.
7. Sig 320 X5 frame with weights and mag well.
1- First "I'll take it" posted in this thread, with a follow-up confirmation email to me, trumps everything else. No exceptions.
2- Price posted includes shipping.
3- Payment method: Certified funds, money order from your bank or USPS.
4- No shipping to CA,NJ,NY,IL and similar places.
Thanks to 12131 for the formatting.
1. Sig 1911XO railed Pistol in .357 Sig caliber. 95% condition, comes with all the factory stuff and the two magazines. $600.
2. Milt Sparks VMII for the above Sig 1911. Right handed with 1.5” loops in black like new. $85.
3. Milt Sparks 55BN for the above Sig 1911. Right handed, FBI cant with 1.5” loops in black like new. $80.
4. Milt Sparks IWB magazine pouch for 1911. Right handed with 1.5” loops in black like new. :::SPF:::
5. Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm. 95% condition, comes will all factory stuff and 3 magazines. $350.
6. Glock 26 holster. TT Gunleather Mikes Special, right handed, black with 1.5" belt loops. Like new condition. $85.
This message has been edited. Last edited by: Riley,
is this FBI cant or straight drop?
I’ll have to check, I think it’s the FBI cant.
I’ll take the IWB mag pouch, please.
^ you got it.
Bump for photos and additions.
Am I right in thinking that the Sig 1911 holsters will only fit railed models?
"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
I would say that’s correct, especially long term I think it would deform where the rail is supposed to be.
Also, these holsters are for the Sig specific slide as shown in the photo. The standard rounded slide of other brands won’t fit well if at all.
Bump. I’d like to move some stuff, let me know if I’m off on price.
Tell me more about that G19 please. Round count, type of sights etc.
Low round count, less than 300. Stock plastic Glock sights with the rear blacked out. Has the - connector in it.
Is it at two tone. Can't really tell.
|Powered by Social Strata|