SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sig 365 Manual safety kit and grip frame
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 365 Manual safety kit and grip frame Login/Join 
AAC's Chief Mechanical Designer
posted
I bought a laser stippled grip frame from Grayguns for my 365 with Manual Safety and inadvertently ordered the kit from them that came with the manual safety kit. I am therefore selling my original grip frame assembly (with installed mag release) and the manual safety kit. The grip frame is in excellent-to-like-new condition. The safety kit is brand new in the bag from Grayguns.

$65.00 shipped via USPS Small Flat Rate Box.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Mike Smith
404-213-7753

Posts: 561 | Location: Alpharetta, GA USA | Registered: January 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
I'll take this. I'll email you for payment details.
thanks

Just get the Springfield Pro...

Posts: 2535 | Location: USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
Doesn't look like you have an email listed. Please email me from my profile. Thanks.

Just get the Springfield Pro...

Posts: 2535 | Location: USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AAC's Chief Mechanical Designer
posted Hide Post
Consider it yours.

Thanks!

SPF folks.

Mike Smith
404-213-7753

Posts: 561 | Location: Alpharetta, GA USA | Registered: January 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post