SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: All sold
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: All sold Login/Join 
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Pymnt and shipping address sent. --- James in Denver

----------------------------
"Voldemort himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4445 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:
Pymnt and shipping address sent. --- James in Denver

Thanks!

Sending this back to the top with a price adjustment on the P239.

Posts: 640 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back to the top

Posts: 640 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending this back to the top with some price adjustments.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Adding a W. German P228

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
That's a very nice P228 with a more than fair price! I don't expect it to last long.

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Posts: 1006 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(1) W. German P228 - Overall great condition $575 plus shipping/insurance

I'll take it, email on the way.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1496 | Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL - its a dry heat....... | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:
(1) W. German P228 - Overall great condition $575 plus shipping/insurance

I'll take it, email on the way.

P228 SPF

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xanth,

posted Hide Post
Added some misc stuff!

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I will take this:

(1) P938-22 Mags / Parts lot. - 4 mags for a P938.22 plus parts (Main spring, Hammer Strut Pin, Safety Detent Plungers, Safety Spring, Trigger Bar). I picked up a 938.22 a while back and it came with the extra parts. Just didn't do anything for me so the extra stuff needs a new home.

$75 plus shipping for lot.

Please email me with final price and payment address.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1395 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apologies if already spoken for, but if CT P239 grips available, I’ll take them. Please email, email in profile.

Posts: 984 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
Apologies if already spoken for, but if CT P239 grips available, I’ll take them. Please email, email in profile.

Sent you an email.

Added P226 S4

posted Hide Post
I will take the 229 Carry factory grips

Posts: 21 | Location: Bluffton, SC | Registered: March 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2nd on the P229C grips

Posts: 71 | Location: ID | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Received in good order and advertised. Thanks for the smooth transaction, xanth!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1395 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post